Fantasy Life My look on Fantasy Life

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey everyone, P2 here! :D So today,or rather tonight,Lol,I'm gonna say some things about a game I got recently:Fantasy Life. :) I have to say,the first time I saw it,I wasn't all that eager to play it.It looked...boring. :eek: (Don't stone me! :nailbiting: ) And to be honest,like,REALLY honest,I wasn't gonna get it when I went to GameStop either,it was gonna be KI:U.But boy,I'm glad I didn't! :D The game is really amazing! Open world,taking quests,playing with friends,heck,even designing your own house and keeping pets! It's awesome! Only thing I didn't like about it was only two people other than yourself could join. :/ Other than that,it was funny,easy to get into the groove of things,and just overall fun! Just finished the main story tonight! ;) (And I promise I'll get the DLC later,I want this Life to continue!)

That sounds awesome! Each time I hear about this game the more I want to play it:D, but I know I'll be torn between this or Pokémon :rotfl:.

What Life did you choose?

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER and P2.0
@P2.0 I totally agree with you! When i first saw Fantasy Life i was hesitant to buy it. But when I started playing it, it was so much FUN! I mean it's a little bit childish for some characters but the overall gameplay was really good. I'm looking forward to buy the DLC after I finish the game.

Reactions: P2.0
@Jeff The Killer :I chose to be a Hunter,like Gonna,Lol. :hilarious: I'm at Legendary now! :D. @Zdragon87 :Ikr? I have to say,I've enjoyed myself immensely playing this.And I agree,some are a bit childish,but it's also pretty funny,Lol.

I started of as a Paladin then Blacksmith. I got to chapter 5 and level 31 with Expert Paladin and Expert Blacksmith and apprentice in almost every other life. But when I transfered to my New 3Ds XL I lost all my FL data so I have to start over :/ I am right now level 15 on Chapter 2 Aprentice Paladin

@Zdragon87 :Geez,sounds like a bind.But you seem to have it under control though,hope you exceed your previous limits! :D

@P2.0 Thanks :D I'm hoping I will level up faster than last time!

Is this a good game for a casual gamer or do you have to dedicate a lot of time to game play?

@krispykritter2003 :Well,I think it has both elements.You can take your time to level up a Life,or if you want to finish the story,and go for everything,you can do that as well.Also,if you get the DLC,there's even more stuff for you to do.The final level you obtain on your Life will have another,harder rank to obtain,see? Plus,you can explore with friends,so there'll be loads of funny,and serious moments. :cat: Hope this helps!

@krispykritter2003 :Well,I think it has both elements.You can take your time to level up a Life,or if you want to finish the story,and go for everything,you can do that as well.Also,if you get the DLC,there's even more stuff for you to do.The final level you obtain on your Life will have another,harder rank to obtain,see? Plus,you can explore with friends,so there'll be loads of funny,and serious moments. :cat: Hope this helps!

Thank you very much. I plan on picking it up this weekend

No prob,glad to of help! :D

Thank you very much. I plan on picking it up this weekend
Well....... I picked it up yesterday and now...... I'm addicted :)

Reactions: P2.0 and 423
I was on the same exact train as you, P2. I originally thought the game seemed dull, but I decided to look into it more. Good reviews, enticing gameplay, and people on 3DS pedia saying how great the game was sure gave me the momentum to buy it! Fantasy Life is probably one of the best games I've played on the 3DS thus far. 200+ hours and not even close to 100% the game! There's just a plethora of content! :D

it was an instant purchase for me just from the artstyle. and i personally love the concept of choosing the Life you want to live. and i don't just mean the game's mechanic. i don't really have much else to do for myself at this point, but its always fun to do a trial run now and again. and the occasional craft request is always good for my pc :sneaky:

and @Zdragon87, what happened with your system transfer? did you just not have enough space on the micro sd?

@krispykritter2003 :And so it begins! :D There's a TON of stuff for you to do,so have fun with that,lol. XD @OopaMazo :Ikr??? I have the Miner,Cook,Blacksmith,and the Angler Lives to complete! And I just started Life as a Mercenary for use of a sword! D: So much to do,so little time! @BacklogGamer : :eek: You make PC off of that!? *P2's jealousy meter rises* XD I have so much to learn,lol!

well not so much intentionally lol. it's just sorta well known i guess that i'm creator in every Life (and lv200 :sneaky:) so once in a while i get people asking me for stuff. usually training, but sometimes crafts. i don't really charge though. people just give me pc or don't. and when they do, it's usually way more then i think it's worth compared to how easy it was for me to make :p

Ohh,I see! :D Well,that's very nice of you! I guess I was sorta looking at that wrong,huh? :facepalm: Sorry. :hilarious:

i was actually considering making a shop, but i think at this point i get much more pc from people just asking for random requests lmao. also i'm way too lazy to think up prices. but i have dlc so i can't help the non-dlc players. =x

Y'know? I think it is better this way. :) And in the near future, I may ask for your help as well when I'm just playing around to level up. :p Just a heads-up.

well i'm off tomorrow, but i know i'll doing stuf with my aunt on thursday. other busy stuff too next week, but most of its just keeping an ear open for my cell or the door.

Back