Fantasy Life My look on Fantasy Life

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
It's OK,I won't ask too soon.The reason I haven't got the DLC yet is because I'm still exploring with my brothers who also have Fantasy Life. :p We all got it on the same day (Thanks dad :D ).So I'll wait until they've gotten it,then I'll get it myself.

lolk. there's really no punishment for waiting on the dlc. just some exclusive avatar stuff which you can change later anyway.

:eek: Thank you! Some people keep saying there is,but I haven't seen much difference other than that,maybe a few new mobs,and higher rankings.I can wait a little while longer for that,I got enough to do already!

well you cant actually take part in the dlc till lv50 anyway. and till the end of the story for getting past legend rank in any Life. before then there's just the bird pets and added avatar options on character creation.

Done,done,and done! ;) I'm level 61,I'm a Legend Hunter,and finished the game about a week ago! I'm qualified for it now,I'm just taking it slow.Cooking's getting on my nerves,though. .-.

for that i had to do a lot of grinding with the same dishes. all of the ingrediants i used could be bought, but it might've been from bliss bonuses which also have a few exclusive to dlc that i forgot about. not sure which.

Reactions: P2.0
@BacklogGamer it wasn't about space in my micro sd card, it for some reason deletes your save file when you do system tranfer. I'm still on chapter 2..

i think you just didnt follow the instructions. all my data transfered fine.

Same here, no problem at all with the transfer... =/

But to get back on the subject, this game is so addicting. When it came out I couldn't stop talking about it in the SB, I was annoying about it. Now I'm so happy many of you are playing it!

@SunnyWindy :XD Well that's what you're supposed to do when you get a new game! :D I know I do,Lol. :hilarious: But yeah,there's plenty to do,so boredom is not an option.I try to do a handful of challenges/grinding each day,so the game can stretch out even long than it is. :cat:

i'll probably just rely on people's requests to max out my crafting Lives. i'm good with armor and basic crafting from my dyables list thing, but tools and weapons are still lacking.

@BacklogGamer :I know,I'm kinda struggling as a blacksmith as well.I'm no where your level,Lol. XD I guess I'll just stick to being a Hunter?

make sure you take up woodcutting and carpenter too for your gear. i'd say tailor too, but the password stuff is probably better lol also even playing non-stop for weeks at a time, i still logged a good almost 400 hours.

Woodcutter,and Carpenter,huh? OK,I think I put those in as well. :cat: Should I wait to enter those,or just get the licenses now?

You should get every license as soon as you can honnestly. Some challenges can be completed without using the class ^^

you'll get a lot more hours out of the game by only changing Lives when one Life needs materials from another instead of doing everything at once. i didn't even get a 2nd liscense until i got past the story.

@SunnyWindy :Well,I'm doing mining while I'm an Alchemist,Lol.Maybe I could? :eek: I could a lot of bhirds with one stone.Then I can focus on the ones I can clear quickly when I'm actually in that Life. @BacklogGamer :Ikr? I mainly stayed in my Hunter Life when I did the story.It's how I got Legend so quickly.Now I'm off exploring different ones,and finishing up Miner.I'm currently at Hero Class. :cat:

Yup, you could totally do that! Some challenges won't work though because of either stats or because you have to be in this life to complete them. However, it's still totally worth it!

angler took me the longest just cuz there's no real way to get the fish you want.

Yeah, based a lot on luck/random... I tend to let that life aside... but it's one of the lifes that you can almost complete without equipping it =P

Back