My Nintendo, Your Nintendo, Everyone's Nintendo - Free Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marc I'm not much of an artist but I'll try.

Marcy, the post states to give proof that you drew it although not mentioning copying something off of the internet. What I'm saying is someone can still attempt this because it's not in the rules. ;~;
It does say to draw it. If you just steal someone's work, that's going against what I'm asking so it wouldn't count.
Normally, I would totally participate in something like this, but I am COMPLETELY terrible at drawing. Anything that isn't a stick person would look terrible, and even they aren't that great.:(

Well, good luck to the rest of you!
Doo nut worry \o/

You just have to put a lot of effort into the drawing. Believe!
I want to participate, but what if the drawing we submit is similar to or exactly like a drawing of a possibly final evolution found on Deviantart? Would we be disqualified if that were the case?
It's fine if it's similar but if you take someone's work, you lose your chance of winning.
I have a question.
Where do we post our submissions?
Sounds like a stupid question, I know, but I'm still new here in a sense and I'm trying to wrap my head around how this all works, so yeah..
Right in this thread :p
Question; Can sprite work count as a submission? I see you'll make exception to those without paper drawing capabilities but I'm unsure as to this.
Nope, sorry.
Does this have to be colored, or not? ;-;
Doesn't have to be colored but I see you've already submitted your entry =P

Reactions: P2.0 and Pookie
can i say Pokemon Y for my game

I did it! I tried! And the result is honestly better than I thought it'd be. Here it is, Rowlage; my take on Rowlet's final evolution.HNI_0025_MPO.JPG
As you might be able to see, its body is coated with vines and it has leaves in place of feathers. I got the name just by taking the "Rowl" from Rowlet and adding "age" as in the word "roughage".

Yes, it's not the prettiest thing to look at, but considering my skills in art I'm very proud of it.:)

Did this for Paper Jam! Valar Morghulis!

Reactions: KnighddDd, Marc and Mikaya
I want Terraria
Valar Morghulis
IMG_20160617_142308.jpg

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
Dangit. >.< and I had a design and everything planned out too. Why must I be cursed with a very specific set of skills? Why!?!? ━(◯Δ◯∥)━ン

I also feel like sometimes it's done to spite me.

It has to be a game from the list :panda:
ok :( well i guess Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX what i've wanted for days! will have to do LOL

I have two pictures one i went to google and looked up fan art and modified it and the other i went to google and looked op tiger

Last edited by a moderator:
If you just modified fan art, that's not your own art

Reactions: Marc
If you just modified fan art, that's not your own art
yep thats what i thought

Valar Morghulis
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
20160617_123152.jpg i dont know what the name should be

Valar morghulis
IMG_20160618_012342_1.jpg

@Marc how many winners are going to be there?

@Marc how many winners are going to be there?
Undecided but I might choose more than one. Might >.<

Reactions: Mikaya, The Flame of Vengeance and KnighddDd
Valar Morghulis
I want Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward if I win the contest.
photo.php

And here's my image.
The image cant be seen >.< try uploading it to imgur :p

The image cant be seen >.< try uploading it to imgur :p
Even if I wanted to, I don't use Imgur that often, to keep on topic, the image I "drew" was just more or less modified fan art as well as mixing in elements from another person's entry. I wanna upload my best, and not some copy.

Even if I wanted to, I don't use Imgur that often, to keep on topic, the image I "drew" was just more or less modified fan art as well as mixing in elements from another person's entry. I wanna upload my best, and not some copy.
No, i mean the image ISNT THERE (not even the post) so please upload it to imgur because if you dont want to well, you wont have a chance to win as it would count as you didnt submit it so i reccommend uploading to imgur :p

IMG_0176.JPG Valar Morghulis (Hope I spelled that right.) I want Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Also the place i'm living at doesn't have internet, and I have to go over to our neighbors house to get Wi-Fi, so I might respond late. I didn't have access to colored pencils I would have colored it in. It a big fiery lion, with his tail, whiskers, feet, and mane on fire.

@supertristan00 Will you be able to go to your neighbor's house for WiFi on June 20th to redeem the prize if you win? The sale ends on June 21st so the only time you'll be able to do it is on the 20th.

Undecided but I might choose more than one. Might >.<
It's just an idea but maybe you could pick a winner for each starter evolution (one for Rowlet, one for Litten and one for Popplio) :p just an idea though :3

Reactions: KnighddDd, Mira, Bagel and 2 others
I have a question.
Where do we post our submissions?
Sounds like a stupid question, I know, but I'm still new here in a sense and I'm trying to wrap my head around how this all works, so yeah..
Welcome :)
You can post the drawing to Imgur first, then you copy the link on the site after you post it. Then return here and attach the link here.

This is my prediction of what Popplio's final evolution will be me. Valar Morghulis!

It has wings, blue stripes, a blue towel-thing around it's neck with blue objects on the outer portions, spikes, a five-prodded tail, sharpened whiskers, sharp ears, and long hair.

And if I win, I want Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Attachments

• 13466441_1112987652100800_9068676365670606248_n.jpg
    13466441_1112987652100800_9068676365670606248_n.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: superwill123 and Ethendor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back