New, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS XL Bundle On The Way.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Or if you are not interested in Dream Team, you can sell the code... And then buy Pokemon X/Y instead. My friends used this move to sell Zelda: ANBW code because they want to have the retail version.
Eh I guess that's an option if someone is willing to put effort into it lol Alternatively though they could just keep the limited edition 3DS and wait for a while to sell it later (if they decided they want a lot more in the long term)

Or keep it if they definitely love it. Just like me and mine ! (hugs its 3DS)

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Or keep it if they definitely love it. Just like me and mine ! (hugs its 3DS)
well yeah, the option is available to keep it if one likes it, but I was talking about if you don't really want it... :p Unless you meant the 3DS design itself?

well yeah, the option is available to keep it if one likes it, but I was talking about if you don't really want it... :p Unless you meant the 3DS design itself?

Yes, I meant the design. That's why I also chose this one (in my picture). At least, with limited editions, you know that there's only a few people who have it !

Yes, I meant the design. That's why I also chose this one (in my picture). At least, with limited editions, you know that there's only a few people who have it !
well a few people relatively speaking. Yeah, that makes sense, but I feel like that the only people who'd by this 3DS for the design would mostly be those wanting a Silver 3DS in general.

Not necessarily. Since I was going to buy Pokemon X/Y for Christmas, I needed this 3DS (for collection purposes).

Not necessarily. Since I was going to buy Pokemon X/Y for Christmas, I needed this 3DS (for collection purposes).
ahhh ok. Yeah, for collectors then it'd make sense to get the bundle. But people who don't really feel like collecting would be a different story.

ahhh ok. Yeah, for collectors then it'd make sense to get the bundle. But people who don't really feel like collecting would be a different story.

Yes, and it's personally because I loved the design. But, for 45~60% of the people, that doesn't matter.

Back