Contest New Smash tournament(no pc needed for entry)

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
New smash tournament hosted by me here are the rules no miis,no items, 1 on 1 fights this is the fight to be the best now reward can be 2 cases either some PC or if you win all matches without losing one life you will win a $10 eshop code via private message(might take some time but you will get it) I will be in the matches watching but not fighting untill the last dlc characters allowed with some restrictions such as Roy and mewtwo only form stages and I will be updating the thread to show who won form stages only and you must add the person your fighting you may delete them after the tournament as you please I will work out the matches and make out the things so if you want to join just tell me also the matches have to be 1v1 at a time when someone wins the next match will begin ok so if you join I hope you like my tournament goodbye and have a nice smashy day.Also this gos for 3ds if you do not have a 3ds I will try my best to host a Wii u tournament

Last edited:
Reactions: loonieboy and Vernal
You should state which version this is for too (Smash U or Smash 3DS).

PS. Moving this thread to the Nookling Junction.

I will join :D
btw when will the tourney begin???

lets see we get at least 6 or 7 more people and will be held on a Saturday or some other day

I will join
Are the matches stock and not time right?

yes 2 stock

('o')/ I want to join this tournament

I want to join.

I'll join like I said I'll join anything:)!!!!!!!!

Omega form stages right?
How many ppl needed for this one?

Sure I'll join in :3. I'm pretty new to Smash 4 3DS but I'll give it all I got :sneaky:

If there's still space count me in!

When is it

I'll join!

I can join! I have both versions of the game, so I'll try and join that Wii U tounament as well! When does it start?

I'll join!

ok ok people :) ill count and see what I can do dang I feel so loved in these

Reactions: Vernal
So... have you started yet?

is this for 3DS or WiiU?

If 3DS i'll join

i just seen 3DS, so i'll join, srry for not seeing that.

Back