new super mario bros 2

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
a 2nd one? as if the first one wasn't enough...xD

I haven't personally played this one, but I'd like to. I think the goal is to get as many coins as possible?

think the goal is to get as many coins as possible?

Pretty much. I'll be honest and say I didn't really like it, but I can't really remember why. :p I think I found it too easy, though the DLC did keep me playing for a bit longer, I suppose.

i am thinking of getting new super mario bros 2. do you think i should? and also i went to the site and saw that the coins rush thing has not been updated for a long time. do you think it will get updated?

The game is fun - quite fun actually. That said, it does play it pretty safe. The coin aspect, though enjoyable, is pretty gimmicky. The audio/visual package is mostly recycled - it looks and sound like other NSMB games. Like you've noticed, new courses haven't been added for some time.

Despite my seeming criticisms, it is one of my more played 3DS games. So I do think you should pick it up, as it is good fun.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i am thinking of getting new super mario bros 2. do you think i should? and also i went to the site and saw that the coins rush thing has not been updated for a long time. do you think it will get updated?
I'm thinking of doing the same thing because I found a thread where you can buy 3DS/ Wii U download codes with Play Coins: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/buy-your-games-here.2563/
It'd be a good idea to buy New Super Mario Bros. 2 there.

The game can be finished very fast so I would suggest you buy an online multiplayer game where the fun is endless.

The game can be finished very fast so I would suggest you buy an online multiplayer game where the fun is endless.
hm i see that a lot of games can be finished quickly. but i like to finish a game till there is nothing i can get more. eg. on new super mario bros ds i played until i have 99 lives and 999ect points the most i could have in it. so i dont know if i wont get this game. but thanks for telling me.

hm i see that a lot of games can be finished quickly. but i like to finish a game till there is nothing i can get more. eg. on new super mario bros ds i played until i have 99 lives and 999ect points the most i could have in it. so i dont know if i wont get this game. but thanks for telling me.
Nope and I would suggest you getting MK7

If that is your mentality, definitely pick up NSMB2! You'll have a field day with the coin collecting! StreetPass is fun too.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i think i will. but i am not sure if first or not. also what does the streetpass do? is it to race the shadows of people to get tons of coins? or do you just try to beat there record.

i think i will. but i am not sure if first or not. also what does the streetpass do? is it to race the shadows of people to get tons of coins? or do you just try to beat there record.
You just thought up some very good ideas that could be used for Streetpass for future Mario games on the 3DS...

You try to collect the most coins over 3 courses. You don't their total until your done, so it adds an element of uncertainty.

thats cool so you dont realy know what you are racing to get for but you do know you have to get a ton. also do yuo have the game? it seems like you do. and do you still use it or did yuo get the million coins and quit?

P
You try to collect the most coins over 3 courses. You don't their total until your done, so it adds an element of uncertainty.
so it's a bit similar to the multiplayer on the first SMB?

I do still play it. I haven't got a million coins yet. I do seem to get a fair amount of Stree Pass tags with it. The only bad thing is that some of the tags are for course packs I haven't downloaded yet.

P

so it's a bit similar to the multiplayer on the first SMB?
P?
I do still play it. I haven't got a million coins yet. I do seem to get a fair amount of Stree Pass tags with it. The only bad thing is that some of the tags are for course packs I haven't downloaded yet.

which did you download? and which do you think are the best? also are the packs of 3 cheaper? and i wonder how long it takes to get a million coins.

P?

which did you download? and which do you think are the best? also are the packs of 3 cheaper? and i wonder how long it takes to get a million coins.
Sorry, didn't mean to type P. It's a typo. :p

ok lol. i wish we still had edit. i get those a lot.

P?

I downloaded the pack that had courses from Super Mario Bros. 3 since that's my favorite! What's nice is that the packs let you know how easy or hard they are before you buy them - I think they have a star rating system for the difficulty level.

cool. do all packs cost the same? and did you finish the game in regular mode before you got the packs? also i think i will download it. because then if i get a 50@ card i can get a few packs also i think if they are the price i remember.

Back