NEWS:Pokemon Origins Coming to TV!

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
YES pokemon origins will be actually coming to TV soon! Are you excited?

YOUTUBE LINK:

Check it out!

Reactions: Marc and ErixSan
That was the name! I saw the trailer but I forgotten the name :p

This is really cool, because you can watch what happened in the game without alterations!

That was the name! I saw the trailer but I forgotten the name :p

This is really cool, because you can watch what happened in the game without alterations!
I can't wait :panda:

I can't wait :panda:

The animation style is different... Maybe MAD BOX is doing this anime?

AHHHH!!! I started to hate the new Pokemon Series (Best Wishes,I think). Can't wait for this to come out!!

It is gonna be dubbed but it won't be on TV in the US and it will be out starting November 15th.

Info from Serebii.net: "It has been announced that Pokémon Origins is to be dubbed. This special episode will air in four parts on the official Pokémon TV app as well as on their website from November 15th for all people to watch for free, separated into four parts to air on separate days."

Reactions: Marc
I stopped watching Pokemon anime with Galactic or whatever that was called, :oops:

I guess I'm not really excited for it. The game, on the other hand... ;)

Reactions: Reece
Pokemon Origins??! Oh God no, not the Origins. Now, they're going to some another new Pokemon sound like it existed before everything else!! Like they did with Arceus!! Mewtwo was the most powerful until Arceus came and claimed the God-Pokemon title, it sucks when new Pokemon just replace older ones.
PS. Not an Anime fan

Pokemon Origins??! Oh God no, not the Origins. Now, they're going to some another new Pokemon sound like it existed before everything else!! Like they did with Arceus!! Mewtwo was the most powerful until Arceus came and claimed the God-Pokemon title, it sucks when new Pokemon just replace older ones.
PS. Not an Anime fan

Yeah the "Arceus is the most powerful and god like creature that reign supreme"annoyed me off whence compared to Mewtwo, but I read an article and it said that Pokemon Origins with this Pokemon Trainer was the original idea (I don't know how they got to that conclusion) and I doubt they will replace older Pokemon Saga (hopefully).

Well, my friend reads the Pokemon Manga and maybe this is taken from the manga itself to give the anime a fresh new perspective. Just guessing.

Reactions: Reece
I saw Pokémon Origins and thought it was pretty epic. I suggest to anyone that hasn't seen it to go do so now, as it's a really great mini-series.

I saw Pokémon Origins and thought it was pretty epic. I suggest to anyone that hasn't seen it to go do so now, as it's a really great mini-series.
Same here I Pokémon Origins too it was an awesome anime but they skipped most of it... the dub version of the anime was okay... but I prefer original.

Same here I Pokémon Origins too it was an awesome anime but they skipped most of it... the dub version of the anime was okay... but I prefer original.
What do you mean they skipped most of it? And I just watched the Japanese version with English subtitles, though, I'll check out the dubbed version right now.

What do you mean they skipped most of it? And I just watched the Japanese version with English subtitles, though, I'll check out the dubbed version right now.
They didn't create the whole story of Red's adventure they just made a short version like a re-cap for the show , I hope they could remake it into a full version.

They didn't create the whole story of Red's adventure they just made a short version like a re-cap for the show , I hope they could remake it into a full version.
Yeah, you're right. I, too, think the mini-series was a little too short. Six or seven episodes would have been nice instead of just four, am I right? But I really doubt they will remake it into a full version, sorry to say.

Yeah, you're right. I, too, think the mini-series was a little too short. Six or seven episodes would have been nice instead of just four, am I right? But I really doubt they will remake it into a full version, sorry to say.
Yeah, if anything we can hope that they learned from this and will make Ash's pathetic story more interesting and make him less of a loser.....come on, I want more Red :cry:

Yeah, if anything we can hope that they learned from this and will make Ash's pathetic story more interesting and make him less of a loser.....come on, I want more Red :cry:
Maybe they will make anogher Pokémon Origins episode that centers around Red searching and catching Mew. The last episode of Pokémon Origins ended in a cliff-hanger...

Maybe they will make anogher Pokémon Origins episode that centers around Red searching and catching Mew. The last episode of Pokémon Origins ended in a cliff-hanger...
That's a good point. They could possibly do that. But then again, it's Trolltendo and TrollFreak so you can't really expect too much from them. I mean, if they had any common sense, they would have got rid of Ash a long time ago

I already watched them. On the Pokemon TV app :). Every weekend I watch a few episodes before I go to sleep :D

I've already seen the japanese version with english subtitles because someone was nice enough to upload that. Maybe I'll watch the English dub version later though if I get bored

Back