NEWS:Pokemon Origins Coming to TV!

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
I've already seen the japanese version with english subtitles because someone was nice enough to upload that. Maybe I'll watch the English dub version later though if I get bored
Same here , I watch the anime over and over again once a week , japanese version with English subtitle , you should watch the dub version it's not that bad.

Same here , I watch the anime over and over again once a week , japanese version with English subtitle , you should watch the dub version it's not that bad.
oh, so Red's voice actually sounds legit even in the English dub and isn't kinda annoying like Ash's can be? :p That's really good to hear haha

oh, so Red's voice actually sounds legit even in the English dub and isn't kinda annoying like Ash's can be? :p That's really good to hear haha
Well Red's voice in Pokemon Origins is actually Naruto's voice (naruto shippuden) but in the dub version Ash's voice is not there in the show at all , and yeah it's good to hear there's no Ash's voice.

Well Red's voice in Pokemon Origins is actually Naruto's voice (naruto shippuden) but in the dub version Ash's voice is not there in the show at all , and yeah it's good to hear there's no Ash's voice.
Well yeah, I'd imagine Ash's voice wouldn't be in this show given that he isn't a character in it :p Hm...that's going to be an interesting Red voice for sure

Well yeah, I'd imagine Ash's voice wouldn't be in this show given that he isn't a character in it :p Hm...that's going to be an interesting Red voice for sure
I remembered that it sounds like one of the guy's voice in Pokemon Black and White it just sounds similar to the green coloured hair guy :unsure: Well once your hear it you will know.

I remembered that it sounds like one of the guy's voice in Pokemon Black and White it just sounds similar to the green coloured hair guy :unsure: Well once your hear it you will know.
Well, I'm watching it now and I have to say that Red's voice sounds a bit weird at first but it actually isn't that bad. Professor Oak's voice is legit though lol

Back