Nintendo E-shop

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
I didn't do this personally but my sister had did this once. She bought the Colors!3D.

Well, I bought a 20$ eshop card before. I got Shovel Knight and I got this virtural console game called lock and chase because I had leftover money. I'm planning to buy a 30$ eshop card and by Fantasy Life DLC and some themes for my 3ds and maybe a 10$ game too

I used it. I bought Shovel Knight, Mega Man 2, Super Mario bros 3, and Sonic the Hedgehog (game gear)

@Mega Tardigrade 853 do you have shovel knight for wii u or 3ds? What level are you at? I'm at the level were you can get the flying tool after you beat the boss.

3DS. Already beat the game, three times

Lol I haven't even beaten the game, too busy with omega ruby and fantasy life

i havn't gotten any cause i have no money to get any so none.

I would buy games if I had an e shop card code but my SD card would have to be like an 8 or 16 GB since some games are too big but the eshop gives away some free games from time to time (a long time though) like that four swords giveaway which was in 2011.

I got some demos and Super Mario 3D Land and Virtual Console Super Mario Bros. Deluxe from an European club nintendo action. (Whaaaat an Eu CN action? Jup but after that no more came. :meh:) And I got Steamworld Dig from 3DSPedia (thought it was a contest? Not too sure anymore but a game is a game) and Virtues Last Reward from the first contest I entered. (And it's amazing.) There also were some eShop only games that I wanted to get; the Denpa Men 3 The Rise of Digitoll and Crimson Shroud. And of course the special ORAS demo and the special MH4 demo. For all lazy readers, a list:
  • Normal demos (a heck lot)
  • Special demos: ORAS and MH4
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Virtual Console Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Virtues Last Reward
  • The Denpa Men 3 The Rise of Digitoll
  • Crimson Shroud
Only the last two cost me money. And if the theme shop counts, I also got the Bountiful Boos theme and the free Halloween: Spooky Black Cat, Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal and The Cat Mario show themes. The Halloween one is nice, the other two are digital garbage.

I did! I terms of retail games, I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bit.Trip SAGA, Freakyforms Deluxe, Injustice: Gods Among Us Tomodachi Life and Sm4sh 3DS. The Wind Waker HD download's from the game that came my my Zelda Wii U bundle. :3

When it comes to VC and 3DS//Wii U eShop-only games, there's too many to count for me. X3

I did it a few recent times but there is a long time span between them so I can't get as much games as I wanted . That is why I am here for some good contests and earning for play coins and stuff like that . Recently all the games that I bought was : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Gates to Infinity (total regret though ) and The Legend of Zelda : A link between worlds so yeah that is what I recently bought .

I used it from EB Games to get Pokemon Art Academy. I don't have a credit card and I didn't want a digital balance to remain in my E-Shop account, but really wanted to have this game/app in digital version.

It worked really well and it allowed me to pay less from the e-shop (E-shop charges taxes while in Canada we don't pay taxes on digital goods in store).

Got Fire Emblem 7 a few weeks back.

I've bought all my games save for 3 from the eshop. I prefer it to retail games cause the games don't take up physical space, and they're all in one place so I don't have to switch cartridges constantly.

I use the eShop every now and then
right now i have 30 cents which means i can't afford
- OlliOlli
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
- 3D Fantasy Zone
- Titan Attack
- Flap Flap
- 3D OutRun

Well I did use the E-shop card to buy Shovel Knight and Earthbound, now I'm mainly using a credit card and So far, I bought: Shantae Pirate's curse, Retro city rampage, Wario land 2&3 Donkey Kong country 2&3, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Mighty Gunvolt, and Rayman Legends.

I've purchased 20 DSiWare games, 80 3DS Virtual Console games, 31 Wii U eShop games, 46 Wii U Virtual Console games, and 78 3DS eShop games.

Yeah, I like the eShop quite a bit.
WOW!!!!

I got Animal Crossing New Leaf and Cave Story(which is one of my favorite Indie games ever!) I totally do not regret buying any of these games despite being expensive. I think I got another game but I can't remember. I know one of them is Kirby's Adventure 3D classics.

I have done this before, pretty much by accident actually, i bought the Pokemon Dream Catcher with my Pokemon-X game when they offered it to me at the counter, i could not resist because i was too shy to say no ( i'm like that ;-; ), i got it for like £2.69 back then, but it wasn't a loss of money because i did use it a fair bit back when i got it. In terms of buying things from the E-shop in General i prefer to get a physical copy of games so that in later times when i do not need the game i can either sell it on or pass it off to another person, rather than having the game bound to my account, but with that being said i have purchased Inazuma Eleven: GO Light on the E-shop, because i never want to lose my Inazuma games, they mean a lot to me and i thought buying a digital copy would help me never lose it :) I also Bought AC:NL because it was on sale, like 25% off or something, a price i couldn't resist because the game is still so expensive normally XD

Back