1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Nintendo E3 2018 Game Lineup Leaked Online

Discussion in 'General Nintendo Discussions' started by Marc, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    341 coins
    Yeah, i did think about it later... and it was waaaayyyy too good to be true.
    Like come on,
    Smash 4, Luigis Mansion 3, Pikmin 4, Animal Crossing AND Skyward Sword HD in the same conference?
    coolflare likes this.
  2. Rileyhall

Rileyhall Wonderwoman Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    4 coins
    Even though people are saying its too early Nintendo has gotten so much done in the past years it may be true
  3. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    238 coins
    Even if it was not disprove I would probably still stand by what I said. I don't think that these games could not be in development or near completion, but I feel it's too early for them to know what they wanna reveal at e3 already... I mean it's half a year away. When's the last time any company was ready for a conference that many months early. It just feels like a fake (which it turned out to be).
  4. LarryMyster

LarryMyster Gamer Dude Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    12 coins
    Aside from rumor and speculation, I honestly blame E3 for my age. Geez, feels like yesterday was E3 2017 :(
  5. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    982 coins
    Pokemon has already been confirmed to be coming out for the switch, and it's very likely to be a main game, not a spin off. The new IP also does have a couple of hints that one might be in the works.

Even though this was confirmed to be fake, there is some truth to the list, and it is 100% true that Nintendo would already have a line-up ready for E3. It's not too early lol, they would need all of this time to plan everything ready for the big day. All of this would have started to be planned right when last E3 ended, and maybe even before.

I'm still very excited for E3 this year though, there's going to be loads of incredible games announced.