Nintendo E3 2018 Game Lineup Leaked Online

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
So this was confirmed as fake and there's news about how the guy was impersonating to other leaker :panda:

Yeah, i did think about it later... and it was waaaayyyy too good to be true.
Like come on,
Smash 4, Luigis Mansion 3, Pikmin 4, Animal Crossing AND Skyward Sword HD in the same conference?

Reactions: coolflare
Although this is extremely vague (which means it's hard to disprove) I don't believe it. For starters, it's too early for Nintendo to have what they are bringing to e3 already ready... This just feels like a semi-realistic wish list.
So apparently there is a leak of the Nintendo E3 2018 game lineup:

View attachment 17840

According to this post (found it thanks to someone sharing their thoughts about it on Twitter), we're going to see a lot of games we want on the Nintendo Switch. I'm not sure if this is fake so take it with a grain of salt.

List of leaked Nintendo E3 2018 games :
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • Pokemon (2 versions / 8th gen)
  • Bayonetta 3
  • Pikmin 4
  • The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD
  • Super Mario Maker 2
  • Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch - The Ultimate Version of Smash for 3DS/WiiU
  • Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Wario Ware
  • Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch
  • Fire Emblem (16th game in the series)
  • Yoshi
  • Mario Party 11
  • A new unknown IP that's supposed to be a horror game developed by Retro Studios
So, what do you guys think about the leak? Do you believe it?
Even though people are saying its too early Nintendo has gotten so much done in the past years it may be true

So this was confirmed as fake and there's news about how the guy was impersonating to other leaker :panda:
Even though people are saying its too early Nintendo has gotten so much done in the past years it may be true
Even if it was not disprove I would probably still stand by what I said. I don't think that these games could not be in development or near completion, but I feel it's too early for them to know what they wanna reveal at e3 already... I mean it's half a year away. When's the last time any company was ready for a conference that many months early. It just feels like a fake (which it turned out to be).

Aside from rumor and speculation, I honestly blame E3 for my age. Geez, feels like yesterday was E3 2017 :(

Pokemon has already been confirmed to be coming out for the switch, and it's very likely to be a main game, not a spin off. The new IP also does have a couple of hints that one might be in the works.

Even though this was confirmed to be fake, there is some truth to the list, and it is 100% true that Nintendo would already have a line-up ready for E3. It's not too early lol, they would need all of this time to plan everything ready for the big day. All of this would have started to be planned right when last E3 ended, and maybe even before.

I'm still very excited for E3 this year though, there's going to be loads of incredible games announced.

Back