Nintendo registers more trademarks for zelda games

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Earlier this week, it was seen that Nintendo registered a new trademark for zelda phantom hourglass. (More info here: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threa...tent-for-phantom-hourglass.39824/#post-538991). Recently, Nintendo has just registered new trademarks for even more Zelda games. These are: Ocarina of time, Wind waker, and Skyward sword. Normally this sort of information is brushed aside as renewing trademarks are a common practice. But since the Legend of Zelda 35th anniversary is coming soon (Feb 21st), this could be hinting towards those titles coming to the switch.

Here are my predictions: Wind waker HD (Like the one on wii u but on the switch) as a separate game and maybe with some new content (similar to how 3d world incorporated bowser's fury). Skyward sword, Ocarina of time and one other zelda game where link is NOT in the toon link form (Twilight princess, majora's mask etc...) in one package similar to 3d all stars. This collection won't be in HD renditions and the games will all have their original graphics. And finally, phantom hourglass HD remake. This game has not gotten a remake yet so now would be the time.

These are my predictions and are pure speculation. What are your thoughts and predictions?

Reactions: Mizunil and Dark Link
This is super exciting :eyes:

I wonder what they’re gonna do with 4 of these games, if they’re gonna have the bundle combos or sell them separately, if it even does come to the Switch (which seems super likely now imo)

Only 1 more week to go!

Reactions: Deepak
I would like to see Skyward Sword or Twilight Princess being brought to the Switch with an option for motion controls. Minish Cap as well but have you seen the price for that game? It's insane how much it goes for now so I vouch for that one. Majora's Mask I have less interest in because time limit and I already own one of the many OoT remakes that are already on literally every console that can play that game. Or you know they could just add some DLC to Age of Calamity and it would all go over our heads.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
I really hope that we get minish cap for switch online along with the introduction of gameboy games. That would be amazing.

Reactions: Mizunil and Duffy
Hmm this actually kinda makes me think they might actually do a port or remake for some of these on switch. Weird that they haven't announced anything yet.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Back