Contest NintenPedia Writing Shop Contest! 100 PC Prize & More!

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright results!!

5th place: @Deepak. Your story was funny and enjoyable, and quite literally a cliff hanger lol, however, there could have been more suspense, maybe add more peril.

4th place: @Traidable. Your story is amazing, however, i wish i could have bonded more with the main character. You could have given a bit of extra info on your character, but overall, great work!

3rd place: @Punintentionally. Your story was quite impressive, i really like the dreadful plague. Your topic may be a bit cliché, however, you delivered it very well.

2nd place: @FuredeRika. Very very impressive story! An incredible cliff hanger and plot twist! However, the ending was very sudden. Maybe bring out the evil with your character a bit sooner, but other than that, very great work!

1st place: @Crowing. Your story is very amazing! i loved the uncomfortable vibe, and the mystery as well. Very well developed cliffhanger to! It is quite long, but it aided you for the best! Great work!

We voted purely on the stories, not because of any roles anyone may have with our store.

Great work for everyone here! All who participated will get a 25% off coupon for our store, NintenPedia Writing Shop 2.0!

Reactions: Traidable, Deepak, FuredeRika and 2 others
alright results!!

5th place: @Deepak. Your story was funny and enjoyable, and quite literally a cliff hanger lol, however, there could have been more suspense, maybe add more peril.

4th place: @Traidable. Your story is amazing, however, i wish i could have bonded more with the main character. You could have given a bit of extra info on your character, but overall, great work!

3rd place: @Punintentionally. Your story was quite impressive, i really like the dreadful plague. Your topic may be a bit cliché, however, you delivered it very well.

2nd place: @FuredeRika. Very very impressive story! An incredible cliff hanger and plot twist! However, the ending was very sudden. Maybe bring out the evil with your character a bit sooner, but other than that, very great work!

1st place: @Crowing. Your story is very amazing! i loved the uncomfortable vibe, and the mystery as well. Very well developed cliffhanger to! It is quite long, but it aided you for the best! Great work!

We voted purely on the stories, not because of any roles anyone may have with our store.

Great work for everyone here! All who participated will get a 25% off coupon for our store, NintenPedia Writing Shop 2.0!
Lemme compile this up now:

@Deepak got 2 points
@Traidable got 5 points
@Punintentionally got 5 points
@FuredeRika got 8 points
@Crowing got 10 points

Ight, so here's what we will do for Traidable and for Punintentionally since they are tied for third place, I will just give them both Third Place prizes! Other than that, great job everyone, rewards won't be sent out immediately, so wait a while before you start worrying (expect a delay of 1-2 days.) Thanks so much for participating!

:3

Reactions: Deepak, FuredeRika, phofufury and 1 other person
For your coupon, just visit our store, and with any purchase just add 25%OFF to your order. This is a one time use coupon.

Reactions: Jisenku and FuredeRika
Woop Woop!!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kermit:

Reactions: phofufury and Jisenku
Woop Woop!!!!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kermit:
you're just saying that because you got second place lmao

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and FuredeRika
you're just saying that because you got second place lmao
i honestly expected last

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
Congrats everyone!! This was fun!!

Looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury

hopefully not to take revenge on Crowing O_O

Reactions: phofufury

im looking forward to! It will be soon!

Reactions: Jisenku and Punintentionally
I'm bringing my B game next time!!

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Jisenku and Deepak
Good job everyone!

Reactions: phofufury and Punintentionally
Good job everyone!
you in last place having to congratulate people
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury, Punintentionally and Deepak
you in last place having to congratulate people
giphy.gif
If it makes you feel better, I thought your story was better than mine. The cliff hanger was *chef's kiss*

Reactions: phofufury, Deepak and Jisenku
If it makes you feel better, I thought your story was better than mine. The cliff hanger was *chef's kiss*
bruh he died

he hung on a cliff, lost his grip, and died

• Funny
bruh he died

he hung on a cliff, lost his grip, and died
What? No! His phone started glitching. He then made his way to the top of the cliff. And then he got hit by a truck. And then he died.

• Funny
Reactions: FuredeRika, Punintentionally, phofufury and 1 other person
What? No! His phone started glitching. He then made his way to the top of the cliff. And then he got hit by a truck. And then he died.
YOU JUST RUINED THE CLIFF HANGER

HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW YOU TRAITOR?

• Funny
Reactions: Punintentionally, phofufury and Deepak
YOU JUST RUINED THE CLIFF HANGER

HOW DO YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW YOU TRAITOR?
Pretty good actually.

• Funny
Reactions: Punintentionally, phofufury and Jisenku
ight so screw me i forgot to do the codes for a while, but doing them now ;~;

• Funny