Ocarina of time 3D

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Ocarina for the 3DS was one hell of a game. I played through a large part of the N64 version at a friend's house long ago but it never felt as slick as the 3DS one. The controls are sharper, graphics are improved and it had pretty impressive 3D. Now I'm just waiting for the Majoras Mask remake.

I bought it but unfortunately I lost it :( Anyway as far as I played it I totally agree on that the game is much better than the original version, very nice crafted 3d visuals and the character's detail is also awesome.

I have heard persons talking about this game and in have seen a preview of it,the guy who gave me the 3ds played this but sadly he didn't pass on that cartridge to me,how unlucky.This game is one of the best Zelda games even now.

Ocarina of time 3d was very fun. The 3d support for this game was cool. The adventure was fun and I could not stop playing this game. The attacking style that link uses is unique. Some parts of the game were very hard for me to beat but I still enjoyed ocarina of time. The puzzles are fun to complete too.

The game really good :p in almost all aspects I would say in my experience. Graphics, gameplay, interface was all so good that I could play it over and over. Especially with the added Master Quest it never made anything get boring. It's probably a must have for anybody with a 3ds, whether you played the original N64 version or not :D

Back