Old games that you play over and over again

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Are there any old Nintendo games that you enjoy playing over and over again? What are they?

Are there any old Nintendo games that you enjoy playing over and over again? What are they?
NES: Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3.
SNES: All-Star Mario.

I play these games every now and then just for fun. I only play a couple of levels and then quit. All the memories, just awesome!

For some reason, it's Donkey Kong Jr. Maybe because it's the only NES game I have ever managed to beat :p

Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros.

For some reason, it's Donkey Kong Jr. Maybe because it's the only NES game I have ever managed to beat :p
So, you're telling me you haven't even beat Super Mario Bros.? Come on man that's the easiest game there is! xD

So, you're telling me you haven't even beat Super Mario Bros.? Come on man that's the easiest game there is! xD

Well, some people actually don't know how to play it at all.
Also, in my example, I use the shortcuts for finish it in less time.

The real challenge is finish Super Mario Bros 2 (The Lost Levels), I have never finished it, and I will try on the future.

I got stuck in World 6-4, or around that. It was psychological horror, being in the castle and fire everywhere and rotating fire traps and scary 8-bit music and everything. Also no matter how much I ran through and I did take different paths each time I couldn't find the end of the level. It was like being stuck in a nightmare.

Super Mario Sunshine.... .... .... .... If I actually owned one... :(

NES: Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3.
SNES: All-Star Mario.

I play these games every now and then just for fun. I only play a couple of levels and then quit. All the memories, just awesome!

You play the best games! My man! :D

Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Halo 3, Pokemon Heart Gold, and Runescape! I also play a lot of Nintendo games when the urge hits me (old nes games, N64 games, etc.)

Does melee count as an old game? ive been playing so much of it lately

i also have replayed crystal a lot of times when i got bored of my current save file :p

Does melee count as an old game? ive been playing so much of it lately

i also have replayed crystal a lot of times when i got bored of my current save file :p

Well, it isn't a retro game but it's an old game indeed.

Super Mario Bros 2 and 3 and Donkey Kong Country. :cool:

Pokemon Silver, Final Fantasy 4 and 6, Breath of Fire 4,Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Super Mario Bros. 1&2 for NES

Super Mario Bros. 1&2 for NES

The japan original or the copy paste game of USA?

I've only played it on my Grandma's NES, lol.

Reactions: ErixSan
I've only played it on my Grandma's NES, lol.

I mean about Super Mario Bros 2.

Oh, I have millions game that I used to play, but now, I am playing one or two. Super Mario Bros. is the best game that I've ever seen for a Nintendo. You can do many things and it is very funny. I like when you try to get the apples in order to become bigger. Haha! Also, Pokemon Silver is a good game that I have been playing for decades. I have increased the powers of all my Pokemons and I am very proud of my actions.

I like when you try to get the apples in order to become bigger.
Mmm... I saw people who said Sonic pick coins instead of rings, who never this one :D
Mario get Mushrooms :thumbsup:

Back