Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Teddie (Persona 4)

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
degpoprock

degpoprock

Call me Deg!
Towns Folk
So many questions have been made but only one still stands tall....
Two mighty (Maybe one is not but all well) competitors,
One goal,
To be the favorite mascot!
Bring people to your side,
and bring the vote to your champion!
May the mightiest mascot win In this FINAL battle!

Koromaru and I'm sure @Fyzzu would agree, :sneaky:

In Persona Q, I'm getting tired of Teddie's sad attempts to pick up chicks =/ It's starting to get annoying .-.

Teddie is the worst thing since Fuuka's voice.

I'm not sure whether he's worse than Fuuka's voice, mind you. That's sort of like arguing that one strain of the flu is better than another strain of the flu.

I honestly didn't find Teddie's voice to be annoying at all nor Fuuka's but that's just preference. At least Teddie had an important role in the story and I usually find Teddie's antics to be amusing but I tend to like it more when he's fawning over "Sensei" because it makes me feel all mushy inside. Sam Riegel, IMO, did a great job with Teddie's character.

Koromaru really was there just to be a mascot and I always forget he was a playable character because his Persona doesn't even "evolve". Why would I use him over Junpei? Because he's faster? His attacks don't pack enough punch, instant death is unreliable and he doesn't have a clear secondary niche that makes up for that lack. At least Ken has healing spells so if I'm tired of Yukari dying in one hit, I can swap her for Ken.

Oh, sorry. I had a Persona 3 FES rant going on but, yeah...I'm pro-Teddie.

Teddie was great story wise but his jokes were pretty meh. Koromaru on the other hand you can walk with every night. In terms of actual usefulness, I didn't use either though. In P3 I generally left fire to the MC and in P4 I couldn't replace chie.

All about teddie man. What does that dog have on my boy Ted. Nothing. Teddie so cute and adorable and will rek that dog any day. #TeddieNati

I could really go either way with this one, I mean, Koromaru is really adorable, and most of the time in Persona Q he got all the girls attention, but watching Teddie fail at picking up chicks never gets old, and the way Teddie took Koromaru as his rival, I just had to rofl and just get it out of my system...

Koromaru and I'm sure @Fyzzu would agree, :sneaky:

In Persona Q, I'm getting tired of Teddie's sad attempts to pick up chicks =/ It's starting to get annoying .-.

And Marc, Teddie is awesome! Don't hate :3

Koromaru for sure. While Teddie was a pretty fresh character in 4, I've grown... annoyed by his presence. I've played Golden, I've played Arena, I've played Ultimax. Persona Q was the final straw in any like I have for his character. He literally just hits on all the female cast and doesn't really get that it'll probably never work for the poor guy. At least Koromaru has a pretty alright backstory and also backs that up with some pretty cool scenes in Persona 3 and also in Persona Q.

Koromaru is the cutest mascot ever

Well I like Teddie in persona 4. I like his quotes and I like his human form too! :D He was very
funny. :D :D
p4a_teddie_freak_out.gif

WHsBA.png

I think it's clear everyone loves Teddie... except for when you hear Japanese compared to English *shiver*

I think it's clear everyone loves Teddie... except for when you hear Japanese compared to English *shiver*
Yeah the voice actings are diffrent. I prefer both voices! :)

Yeah the voice actings are diffrent. I prefer both voices! :)
I prefer English. Japanese teddie sounds disgusting

I prefer English. Japanese teddie sounds disgusting
English voice actor is very good but japanes voice is good! When I started watching persona 4 anime I watched in japanese. One year later I found english dub edition! :D

English voice actor is very good but japanes voice is good! When I started watching persona 4 anime I watched in japanese. One year later I found english dub edition! :D
I preferred watching dub and then when I started watching Japanese, the voice acting made me cringe too hard. The English voices fit the characters better in my opinion.

I preferred watching dub and then when I started watching Japanese, the voice acting made me cringe too hard. The English voices fit the characters better in my opinion.
That's true!

So many questions have been made but only one still stands tall....
Two mighty (Maybe one is not but all well) competitors,
One goal,
To be the favorite mascot!
Bring people to your side,
and bring the vote to your champion!
May the mightiest mascot win In this FINAL battle!
mind if i offer a couple of options in this for me i would have to put in ether jackfrost or koromaru (hopefully i spelled it right if not its the dog from persona3/Q)

Koromaru all the way, folks \o/

Back