• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date
Just Nami now! :D

Yohoho! I am really Brook now!

Bump

So uhh what do we do?

Bymp

So uhh what do we do?
we will role play (but we don't have to) once Franky comes online and we get Nami :D

we will role play (but we don't have to) once Franky comes online and we get Nami :D
Like I pretend I'm Brook?

Like I pretend I'm Brook?
ya Maybe somebody(ies) could be the bad guys xD

Hmm... I have an idea that could add to role playing

Hmm... I have an idea that could add to role playing
Sure! We will dicuss it so it should be good. Maybe we could have someone make the stories/plot and then we could rp it. We need someone that is rping as bad guy though or else it won't work

I have an idea. We could have a forum where people can take a crew from One Piece and create the role playing. For example, I would say I have the Don Quixote Pirates, making me Doflamingo. Then, I'd create a separate forum recruiting a the crew like Diamanté, Trebol, Sugar, Señor Pink, and so on. Then, this is where it gets interesting. Every month or so, we could decide on a game. The different crews would fight in a tourney together for a month. For example, let's say we did Smash. Then each crew member picks a fighter and their formation like who goes first or second. Next, a crew may choose to battle another crew. The first fighters come, and then they fight. Each match could be a 5 stock battle and they fight in the respective formation. Let's say Sanji defeats Trebol and has one stock left. Then Sugar, the next person, would fight Sanji. Sanji would be at one stock for the battle. Each crew must also have a "ship" that holds all the crew's treasure. A member can choose to donate money to the ship. The richer the ship, the more crew it can have. If you defeat a crew, you receive 3*the number of crew still fighting, and you must add that to you ship. Until a crew disbands, the money looted cannot be taken without cause. Only the captain has the password to the ship account. You can only battle one crew a day, and your crew members won't recover their lives until a week. If you do not wish to battle a crew, you must offer a deal or bribe, or else the crew may attack as they please. Gol D. Roger's crew will have all the ships passwords and may take the money if they don't follow the rules. In addition, crew members that don't have the game can offer something to their other members. For Smash, one fighter could get an additional two lives. You ca. Also have divisions of crew, like Second Division Captain Ace, but you may not work together. You may compete in an One Piece event separately. Now, to state the amount of crew they can have:
If you're crew has less than 25 play coins: 3 crew members max
More than 25: 4 crew members
More than 75: 5 crew members
More than 150: 6 crew members
More than 200: 7 crew members
More than 300: 8 crew members
More than 500: 12 crew members and able to have another division of 4 members
More than 600: 13 crew members; division of 5 members
More than 800: 13 crew members; can have two divisions of 5 members
More than 1000: 20 crew members; can have three divisions of 6 members

Reactions: Hikki
I have an idea. We could have a forum where people can take a crew from One Piece and create the role playing. For example, I would say I have the Don Quixote Pirates, making me Doflamingo. Then, I'd create a separate forum recruiting a the crew like Diamanté, Trebol, Sugar, Señor Pink, and so on. Then, this is where it gets interesting. Every month or so, we could decide on a game. The different crews would fight in a tourney together for a month. For example, let's say we did Smash. Then each crew member picks a fighter and their formation like who goes first or second. Next, a crew may choose to battle another crew. The first fighters come, and then they fight. Each match could be a 5 stock battle and they fight in the respective formation. Let's say Sanji defeats Trebol and has one stock left. Then Sugar, the next person, would fight Sanji. Sanji would be at one stock for the battle. Each crew must also have a "ship" that holds all the crew's treasure. A member can choose to donate money to the ship. The richer the ship, the more crew it can have. If you defeat a crew, you receive 3*the number of crew still fighting, and you must add that to you ship. Until a crew disbands, the money looted cannot be taken without cause. Only the captain has the password to the ship account. You can only battle one crew a day, and your crew members won't recover their lives until a week. If you do not wish to battle a crew, you must offer a deal or bribe, or else the crew may attack as they please. Gol D. Roger's crew will have all the ships passwords and may take the money if they don't follow the rules. In addition, crew members that don't have the game can offer something to their other members. For Smash, one fighter could get an additional two lives. You ca. Also have divisions of crew, like Second Division Captain Ace, but you may not work together. You may compete in an One Piece event separately. Now, to state the amount of crew they can have:
If you're crew has less than 25 play coins: 3 crew members max
More than 25: 4 crew members
More than 75: 5 crew members
More than 150: 6 crew members
More than 200: 7 crew members
More than 300: 8 crew members
More than 500: 12 crew members and able to have another division of 4 members
More than 600: 13 crew members; division of 5 members
More than 800: 13 crew members; can have two divisions of 5 members
More than 1000: 20 crew members; can have three divisions of 6 members
oh my this is good xD but there isn't many people joining this as you can see

We could do this but still do a rp I guess :D But this is gonna get complicated I am still confused though :rotfl:
@Luffy @Knight Rain @Ultra Volt @Sanji @Major @Franky I still want to be on the same crew though...

Yes I understand, so we must start a a thread to start making more people join this activity. I could ask to advertise it, too
oh my this is good xD but there isn't many people joining this as you can see

We could do this but still do a rp I guess :D But this is gonna get complicated I am still confused though :rotfl:
@Luffy @Knight Rain @Ultra Volt @Sanji @Major @Franky I still want to be on the same crew though...
Hmmm, Even this turns out to be big, then we must become Gol D. Roger or maybe we could be admins. We could also maybe get the mods like Marc to become Gol D. Roger. Either way, If this is big, it could be probable we would split paths. Even so, we would all know we started the One Piece Role Playing Crew Game.

Yes I understand, so we must start a a thread to start making more people join this activity. I could ask to advertise it, too

Hmmm, Even this turns out to be big, then we must become Gol D. Roger or maybe we could be admins. We could also maybe get the mods like Marc to become Gol D. Roger. Either way, If this is big, it could be probable we would split paths. Even so, we would all know we started the One Piece Role Playing Crew Game.
lol this is weird but cool but not as many people watch one piece here on 3dspedia :p Gol. D Roger isn't a necessary because hes dead xP
Marc doesn't watch OP

I will create a forum now. Ya never know;););)

I also decided to add another idea so stay tuned!

I will create a forum now. Ya never know;););)
@Luffy is slacking off again >.< geez all he does is eat meat. Wish Nami was here she could take charge. I have been doing things then you xP

I also decided to add another idea so stay tuned!
We could do a Davy back fight every month and "tourney"-like thing every week? Maybe only 2 groups one Strawhats another Whitebeard pirates or something

Davy Back Fight... I like the idea. I'll add it in the next update lol. Check out the thread. One Piece : Crew Fight. However, I really feel we should expand this idea to more than two pirate crews.

Davy Back Fight... I like the idea. I'll add it in the next update lol. Check out the thread. One Piece : Crew Fight. However, I really feel we should expand this idea to more than two pirate crews.
That should be in Rope playing secetion, should it not?

Back