• Thread starter Fenn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenn

Fenn

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
Hey guys I've just joined this site. Also, I've just got a new ds after a few years of having a broken one. So recently I've been looking for ways to fill up my friends list once again. And what better way to do it than to battle?!

This forum does not have to be just to battle me. It can be used for other members to battle each other as well. For battles PC does not have to be involved, but it can be. Thanks to my good friend @FennecLover I have 35 PC to use and bet with. Battles can be either Pokemon or smash (3ds)

There are no specific rules or styles of battle right now. If you want a specific battle mode or style then let me or whoever you would like to battle know. Be respectful to each other please and don't cheat.

Thank you, and have fun! :)

Last edited:
Battles for what?

Reactions: Fenn
Pokemon. But smash is fine too. Sorry for not clarifying that I'll fix it

I'll be up for a Double Battle wager match. What do you want to wager? Choice is yours.

I'll bet 5PC on a singles match then.

Edit: Btw, ppl do wager on fights here, dude, it's not uncommon at all.

To both of you sounds good. I'll be home in about an hour so we can battle then

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Hey Id like to battle Pokemon as long as I can us OR. Do you want to send me your rules.

Okay I'm home. And lol I may not be as good with OR but it's fine. The rules are whatever you want. Preferably no legends. Single battle unless you want differently.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and DrMoo101
Ok I need to fix my pokemon in my hand all I have is legendarily with me. So just a sec.

Alright I'll add your fc let me know when you are ready

Lol brain fart. i said OR when i dont have that i have AS. sry can we still battle if we have different games.

It might be best if I use AS (I have both) cuz I just opened up OR and jeez I nothing remotely competitive

Ok great.

Write when you finish.

Reactions: Fenn
Can I participate? I'm new so I don't know how this works.

I'm new too I guess we just exchange friend codes.

I'm 1435-6676-2041

I'll add you in a bit I'm kinda busy

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Ok here u go 2037-0181-8454

Thank you I'll add you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back