Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Towns Folk
Hello and welcome to...

I2HIjqt.png

Here you may request sprite work in exchange of coins. Here are your options to choose from:
Icons: These are images that you put into your username (provided you have paid for access to that feature beforehand) These will always be 15x15.
t60a6i3.png

Revamps/Devamps: Revamps are taking an older sprite and make it look like the newer generation sprite requested. Likewise Devamps is where I take a newer sprite and make it look older.
Example of a Devamp: From
jXxuCsJ.png
to
8yr73WU.png

Example of a Revamp: From
bS0sFcu.png
to
99Qp9v9.png

Alternate colors/inverted colors: This is swapping the pallet with either the pokemon in question or with another Pokemon.
ve3Is9v.png
Alternate
YMJqyR0.png
Inverted

Modified Sprites: Sprites that are made using one or multiple base sprites. Just to be clear, you can order a Pokemon sprite or a Trainer sprite.
028qapw.png
Unmodified base
CSzeZWi.png
Modified Sprite

Overworld/Sprite Pack: This is a pack consiting of both overworld walking sprites and a Trainer sprite in one neat pack. If you're requesting this there's no need to add the dimensions.
W2NZjcS.png

Prices:

Revamps/Devamps, Alt colors, Icons - 2pc
Modified - 3pc
Trainer/Overworld Pack - 4pc

Please use this form when requesting sprites:

Type: From scratch, revamps/devamps, Alternate/inverted colors, Modified.
Dimensions: H x W (Height and Width) You may leave this as N/A if you wish.
Description: Details of the sprite.
Image: A reference picture in case I don't understand your request. Put N/A if you have none.
Extra Notes: Anything else you'd like to add.

And please follow these rules:

1. Dimensions can go anywhere from 15 x 15 to 96 x 96. Any more or less and I will have to decline.
2. Please fill out the form when requesting. I cannot stress this enough. If you come here and just ask me to do something without filling in the form, I won't be doing it.
3. No inappropriate, vulgar, racist, ect. requests. Please think of the children.
4. If you want it in a certain genaration style, please be sure to specify which one. "I want an old style sprite" doesn't cut it.
5. PC is to be given to me after your request has been completed.
6. Be patient. I have school and other commitments to deal with, so your request may take a while to complete depending on my circumstances.
7. The maximum requests I'll be taking at a time are 4. If this cap has been reached, you'll have to wait until a slot opens up.
8. You may only have one request at a time. This allows others to get a chance requesting.
9. If you're not fully satisfied with your request, I'm willing to do edits. PM me if you'd like a sprite to be edited.
10. Keep in mind that if you ask for a Pokemon Mega, you will recieve a Gen 5 style sprite to reflect the look given in Gen 6. Expect a pokemon from this generation to take a bit longer. Sprites of this nature will fall under Modified instead of Devamp.

Requests I'm currently working on:

@PorkyTheKing
Type: Modified
Price: 3PC

Fritz's Trainer

gamespy2020's Gex Trainer

Empty

Not taking any requests until this list is done. Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE:

Q1: I want to use this sprite, how much?

A: I unfortunately cannot allow you to buy the sprite because someone else requested it. If however you ask the customer for permission and if they allow it, you are free to use for display but not distribute the sprite.

Q2: Okay I got your sprite so what can I do with it?

A: As soon as you pay for your finished request, you along with me jointly own the work. My rights include credit as the artist and displaying it. Now for you, you reserve the right to display and distribute the sprite as you wish. Neither of us can resell this work and you can't modify it. This does not mean you can't place it among a banner or something similar.

However, someone else who has been permitted to use this sprite cannot distribute it to others.

Q3: Hey, why won't you answer me? Answer me!

A: Woah, woah woah. Relax. There are one of three reasons I'm not replying to your query immediately, and that is:

A) I'm sleeping.
B) I'm currently busy or at a place in time in which the internet/my workstation is not available to me.
C) This is to assume the worst has passed; I am currently in a position in which I won't be available for a long period of time.

So wait a day at the least and I'll get back to you. In the event that C has happened, prepare to be surprised sometime down the track in a few months. ;)

I do hope you enjoy my services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayda, SomePokemonGuy, dwikrid and 4 others
I want one but I have nu pc...;3;

I'd like a
from scratch
720x720
Mage in the old pokemon trainer style. Kind of like the old Zelda sprite, but a mage.

I'd like a
from scratch
720x720
Mage in the old pokemon trainer style. Kind of like the old Zelda sprite, but a mage.

That's way too big.

By the way, I'm not sure what you refer to when you talk about a mage in The Legend of Zelda, so if you could please post me an image for reference I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
How big can it be for a profile pic?

Well profile pictures do at least need to be 200 x 200, but I have used my trainer sprite as my avi before. That should mean the maximum size of 96 x 96 should do.

How much is that Medusa thing in the top?

Well profile pictures do at least need to be 200 x 200, but I have used my trainer sprite as my avi before. That should mean the maximum size of 96 x 96 should do.
Ok well how much would a fusion and alt color cost?

Hey I might request one. I would take just a kind if modified sprite. I would like one for mt character picture in d&d. Im like the protector of time. Do u think u could do something to repersent that. If not its cool.

Ok well how much would a fusion and alt color cost?

Depends. I'm guessing you mean both done on one sprite, in which case I haven't thought of this. I guess for the time being I'll make it 4 pc until I can make a price for such a request.

How much is that Medusa thing in the top?

Unfortunately I cannot sell that. It was requested by someone a long time ago and on another forum, which all the examples are of the same category as well. On top of that it isn't right to sell that which has been made for someone else.

What I could do is make you a new different one if you wish.

Hey I might request one. I would take just a kind if modified sprite. I would like one for mt character picture in d&d. Im like the protector of time. Do u think u could do something to repersent that. If not its cool.

I don't mind you requesting but remember you must use the form I've provided or I cannot do anything.

Last edited:
Depends. I'm guessing you mean both done on one sprite, in which case I haven't thought of this. I guess for the time being I'll make it 4 pc until I can make a price for such a request.

Unfortunately I cannot sell that. It was requested by someone a long time ago and on another forum, which all the examples are of the same category as well. On top of that it isn't right to sell that which has been made for someone else.

What I could do is make you a new different one if you wish.

I don't mind you requesting but remember you must use the template I've provided or I cannot do anything.
Okz soooo can u make a skitty and meowstic fusion with weavile's color sceme pwease? :3

Okz soooo can u make a skitty and meowstic fusion with weavile's color sceme pwease? :3

Dimensions: H x W (Height and Width)
Image: A reference picture in case I don't understand your request. Put N/A if you have none.

Please use this Form and fill in any details.

Last edited:
Dimensions: H x W (Height and Width)

Please use this Form and fill in any details.
Type: Alternate and fusion
Dimensions: How big the profile picture is
Description: Skitty with meowstic (girl) ears and tail with shiny weavile's color sceme and (boy) meowstic eyes
Image: Just use google o3o
Extra Notes: Nothin sorry if it takes u so long..;3;

I'll get on it after school.

It's ready. I just need the payment now. :thumbsup:

GJiN8r0.png
Skittic

Remember, if there's something wrong with it, I can always edit it to your liking. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
GJiN8r0.png
Skittic

Remember, if there's something wrong with it, I can always edit it to your liking. ;)
Omfg....I LOVE IIIIT X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back