Pedia's Hunters for hire!

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Nobody will really play PC. @Furno

How do you know? People will pay PC for Pokemon I don't see why they wont for MonHun. @Ramphy

Just wanted to point this out but my previous reply was supposed to say "Obviously for a low price". I was editing it and accidentally deleted "low".

How do you know? People will pay PC for Pokemon I don't see why they wont for MonHun. @Ramphy

Just wanted to point this out but my previous reply was supposed to say "Obviously for a low price". I was editing it and accidentally deleted "low".
Because there's plenty of us who'll do it for free lol

Because there's plenty of us who'll do it for free lol
So tru. Pokemon takes time to breed and stuff @Furno . If you don't want to be part of the community and do it just for PC, fine. Just find another forum.MH is for fun.

So tru. Pokemon takes time to breed and stuff @Furno . If you don't want to be part of the community and do it just for PC, fine. Just find another forum.MH is for fun.
I don't think he's actually doing it for PC lol

I'm sorry if I sounded like I was in just for PC, I'm not gonna explain it because I can't think of a way to explain it without me sounding selfish when I'm not trying to be selfish.

Hiring hunters for the urgent Gogmazios to get to G-Special...
Seriously, the only time I had a correct team, two of them left the gathering hall in the middle of the quest (maybe at least one of them got disconnected) and the remaining one and I died after 35 minutes of being focused on. So I guess I need 3 hunters to pass this quest in a reasonable time.

FC : 0061-2987-0141

(And for people who want PC, I don't mind giving 20PC to each member of the team who helps me pass this quest).

Hiring hunters for the urgent Gogmazios to get to G-Special...
Seriously, the only time I had a correct team, two of them left the gathering hall in the middle of the quest (maybe at least one of them got disconnected) and the remaining one and I died after 35 minutes of being focused on. So I guess I need 3 hunters to pass this quest in a reasonable time.

FC : 0061-2987-0141

(And for people who want PC, I don't mind giving 20PC to each member of the team who helps me pass this quest).
I can hunt now...

I can hunt now...
Well, I got a good team just now. I am now G-Special, HR 54 :p

Well, I got a good team just now. I am now G-Special, HR 54 :p
Join my room...

Back