Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Phoenotopia-Awakening-Review.jpg

Phoenotopia: Awakening Nintendo Switch Code Giveaway
> Read our review of the game here <

Phoenotopia: Awakening is a cute narrative-driven single player adventure platformer game and I'm doing a giveaway for a US Switch code. During the game, you must solve puzzles and fight against 50 different enemy types, as well as 12 bosses.

If you're not from the US, you can create a US Nintendo Account to download the game and play from any of your Switch profiles because the Nintendo Switch is technically region free.

Phoenotopia: Awakening Trailer:

To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is post in the thread saying you wish to participate.

Good luck! :pepe2:

Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak and Gram
I'll join as I'm pretty interested in the game. Not too sure if I'll win though.

Yo this looks awesome how the hell have I never heard of it?? I'll join for sure

Reactions: Gram
Yo this looks awesome how the hell have I never heard of it?? I'll join for sure
It's kinda rare when you haven't heard of a game.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and 28142
It's kinda rare when you haven't heard of a game.

There's too many games out there for me to know every single one :p Idk how this one flew under my radar though

Reactions: Marc

It’s actually a remake of a flash game that was released years ago.

This one gets my personal recommendation. Screenshots make it look simplistic, but it has so much depth to it. Cooking, fishing, a crazy amount of collectibles to find, the list goes on. I put over 70 hours into it and I still had all kinds of things I missed along the way.

Reactions: Marc
It’s actually a remake of a flash game that was released years ago.

This one gets my personal recommendation. Screenshots make it look simplistic, but it has so much depth to it. Cooking, fishing, a crazy amount of collectibles to find, the list goes on. I put over 70 hours into it and I still had all kinds of things I missed along the way.

well, 5 mins in and I somehow broke it. But it seems incredibly fun, actually runs great for a flash game so it'd be incredibly interesting to see how much better the switch version is.

Cooking and fishing catches my attention heavily, and collectathons please me greatly. Sounds a lot more then just a platformer and honestly, I might try and get this if I don't win. Looks like something I'd heavily enjoy.

Reactions: Gram
fishing catches my attention heavily
Unless it's Stardew Valley :eyes2: Oh yes I remember those crab pots, Sky.

Unless it's Stardew Valley :eyes2: Oh yes I remember those crab pots, Sky.

fishing is one of the main things I do in stardew lmao

well, 5 mins in and I somehow broke it. But it seems incredibly fun, actually runs great for a flash game so it'd be incredibly interesting to see how much better the switch version is.

The flash game was considered a “rough draft” by the developers. If you compare the background art, for example, it’s night and day. The story is roughly similar, but like every other aspect it’s been heavily beefed up.

Cooking and fishing catches my attention heavily, and collectathons please me greatly. Sounds a lot more then just a platformer and honestly, I might try and get this if I don't win. Looks like something I'd heavily enjoy.

Some reviews even call it a metroidvania, but I wouldn’t say that. It’s an action adventure game like Zelda, but because it has 2D side scrolling environments you can also say it’s a platformer. Just with an overworld map.

I guarantee you’ll enjoy it. I’m really hoping it gets its due, because it sets up for a sequel and the devs have mentioned a main reason they remade it is to make it a proper beginning of a series.

The flash game was considered a “rough draft” by the developers. If you compare the background art, for example, it’s night and day. The story is roughly similar, but like every other aspect it’s been heavily beefed up.

Some reviews even call it a metroidvania, but I wouldn’t say that. It’s an action adventure game like Zelda, but because it has 2D side scrolling environments you can also say it’s a platformer. Just with an overworld map.

Yeah, it reminded me a lot of zelda, partially as well a bit of shantae honestly. But it felt pretty unique.

lets see if i have luck this time

Looks great!! I wanna try my luck on this as well! :D

This game looks dope. Im in

I want in

I’d love to join to try and win :cool-pika:

Hewwo

I would like to enter, pls <3

Sign me up

The graphics are kinda cute, ngl. I'm in! :p

Im in

Status
Not open for further replies.