Closed [PKM] IV Breeding and Hidden Power Breeding DayCare (10 PC)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's about time to open up the Pokemon IV Breeding DayCare (X/Y). I also accept hidden power breeding requests, :artist:

Shop Owners:
  • @Marc : 2981-6047-0280
At this DayCare, you can request a Pokemon with 5 perfect IVs or a hidden power IV spread. In addition, you can request both IV breeding and EV training services (2 PCs more for EV training). Knock two birds down with one stone, ;)
  • EV Training = XX Play Coins per Pokemon.
  • IV Breeding = 10 Play Coins or lower depending on the request.
Read the details of the category that you're interested in before requesting please, :)

IV Breeding

Get perfect 5 IV Pokemon (eg. 31/31/31/x/31/31) without breaking a sweat at this DayCare. Yes, we'll handle the hard work for you. The number of Play Coins that you must pay varies (depends on the request).

Fill out the following form and post it in this thread :
Code:
[b]Pokemon Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname to give it[/b]:
[b]IVs[/b]:
[b]Nature[/b]:
[b]Ability[/b]:
[b]Egg Moves[/b]:

Example:

Pokemon Name: Pikachu
Nickname to give it: Thunder Rat
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Static
Egg Moves: N/a or Thunder Punch

What costs more Play Coins? - Hidden abilities, egg moves and Pokemon that do not play nice with others will cost more (eg. Pkm without gender). Some requests may be refused if I do not have access to the Pokemon.

Before I start breeding the Pokemon, I will reply with a price (Play Coins) for you to accept. If you do accept, you will be required to send the Play Coins to me before I start breeding.

EV Training
Dilawer will be handling most of the EV training requests, however, I'll handle some requests when he's busy. Use the following form when requesting this service :

Code:
[b]Pokemon Name[/b]:
[b]EV Spread[/b]:

Example:

Pokemon Name: Pikachu
EV Spread: 252 SP ATK / 252 Speed / 6 HP

Note: If we have to use a Reset Bag or lower the Pokemon's EVs, it will cost you 3 additional Play Coins.

Coming Soon:
1. A Pokemon leveling up service (up to lv50 - might not cost much Play Coins).

Last edited:
This is going to be really helpful for some people. xD It's tempting.

Reactions: Marc
Alright guys! We're open for some B'ness! :D

damn you are gonna make business here
wish i thought of the same idea
can i be hired ?

damn you are gonna make business here
wish i thought of the same idea
can i be hired ?
You're FIRED! xD We don't have any openings for staff yet but we'll keep you updated when we do.

You're FIRED! xD We don't have any openings for staff yet but we'll keep you updated when we do.
i want to be a staff member

Meh lol

We haven't even had our first sale and we've already got requests for staff. I see the World's economic conditions are pretty bad. xD

We haven't even had our first sale and we've already got requests for staff. I see the World's economic conditions are pretty bad. xD
lol
u have to advertize

This would've been nice...but the price is to much. xD I'll just have to see if a friend will do it for me. Need some new pokemon with good ivs this time.

This would've been nice...but the price is to much. xD I'll just have to see if a friend will do it for me. Need some new pokemon with good ivs this time.
We can give you a little discount for being our first customer. :3

I have only 34 pc. That'd be a huge one. lol

For IV breeding? 100 Play Coins isn't a fixed price. It really depends on the request, :panda:

For IV breeding? 100 Play Coins isn't a fixed price. It really depends on the request, :panda:

Yes, but it's more than one pokemon I need o.o

....50 Play Coins for an IV Bred Pokémon?

That settles it. I'm moving my breeding shop here.

Could I get a Growlithe.
Ability : Intimidate
Nature : Jolly
IV's 31 Attack , Defense , Sp.Defense , Speed , HP
EGG Moves : Close Combat
Please tell me how much would it cost.
+ Reference by @dilawer

Reactions: JunZhi
@JunZhi 30 Play Coins :singing:
Do I pay you the play coins now or when I receive the pokemon that I wanted ???

Do I pay you the play coins now or when I receive the pokemon that I wanted ???
Now ;)

Jun's order - completed yesterday.

Reactions: JunZhi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back