Play Coins Update - February 1st, 2015

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mmm maybe for people with special needs! =D

Lol. If anybody would like to buy a $50 CAN eshop card you can check me lol I still have mine :'( I would even trade it

Lol. If anybody would like to buy a $50 CAN eshop card you can check me lol I still have mine :'( I would even trade it
yeah wanna trade it for a game download code? but only for the 3ds.

I might be interested actually but not yet, so don't hold it for me if you find someone else!

yeah wanna trade it for a game download code? but only for the 3ds.
Sure depends on what game it is and @SunnyWindy ok will do :)

Sure depends on what game it is and @SunnyWindy ok will do :)
i got a smash bro brawl code and one more which is pokemon y i have super smash bro already and i don't want pokemon y if you say yes privite message me the code then i will respond with the code name

After searching high and low, I have good news.

Thanks to @Veneghost, I now have access to a website (cardscodes.com) that sells Canadian eShop credit with email delivery. That means you can now exchange Play Coins for Canadian currency eShop credit.
  • The $20 CA eShop cards are sold for €22.99 each (that's $26 US).
  • The $50 CA eShop cards are sold for €51.99 each (that's $58.80 US).
I'm not really sure if there is tax or an activation fee, but I never add additional Play Coins to it >.<

For more details about Play Coin prices, please go here and select Canada as your region.

A new rule has also been added related to people who beg for Play Coins :

"Begging for Play Coins in the forum or shoutbox is NOT allowed and repeated offenses will result in the user's Play Coins system being disabled."

Preach!

Back