AC:NL Please don't grind for bells!

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
I will admit that I am onE of those people who grinds for bells. I will say that I have fun doing it. I enjoy catching the rare bugs just because.. well... they're rare. I don't just do it to be the most rich ACNL player on the planet. I do it because I like to catch the rare stuff. I love catching beetles and sharks a lot, but the real reason I catch them is to make myself proud. To set goals in catching things, and achieving those goals. I will also say that I agree. It does tend to get less fun after a while, but that is because I don't want to just talk to villagers, or bell grind, or anything. I shouldn't let those things take control of my life. It wouldn't be healthy to just be sitting like a couch potato all day grinding for bells. We shouldn't feel ashamed to put the game down and run around outside. Life is so short and we ought to live it at its fullest.

B-but money. D:

I get what you're saying but I'll grind for bells every now and then (not for too long) or I'll usually buy them from people here.

ill like animal crossing new leaf

I admit as a new player it is sometimes easier to grind for the bells you need but there is only so much you can do, especially when you play a lot a night and can't get into most shops. I guess it's just a matter of getting bored for me in the middle of the night and wanting to have some money the next day.

By the way... WHAT IS TORTIMER ISLAND AND HOW DOES I GET THERE?

I only grind for money when i see a item I want in the stores. But I usually do this by collecting fossils and getting them identified and then selling them all. It's the fastest way to earn money in the game for me.

I see your point. But I would think people grind for bells to make their Animal Crossing experience more fun. They can afford different items, expansions, and public work projects. I find it to be a chore but it will help in the long run.

I agree, I lost interest in Animal Crossing pretty quickly because of the bell grinding. :( I get back into it every once in a while, but I usually only play long enough to go around my town to hit rocks for gems/bells, shake all the trees for stuff, and do a bit of fishing/bug catching, and then I sell all my stuff, pay off some of my loan, and call it a day.

I've gone to the island a few times as well to help get stuff. Scuba diving is pretty cool, and I think the island's the only place you can do it at? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong there, haha. I don't really like destroying the island though. I did end up cutting down a tree though with the axe, just to see what would happen. xD

Back