Giveaway Please Just Use These Codes!!

• Thread starter PrimordialMew24
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Thanks for letting me know. :) I have put a strike through on the first code.

How I got the codes:

They were pretty common here in the US (I don't know what country or region you're from) and were handed out like candy. I live near by 3 Game Stops and I went to each one repeatedly and got 1 to 3 codes per Game Stop. That was just chump change, I went to my home Game Stop and they don't have as many Pokemon players and don't give out enough codes so they gave me a bunch knowing I hand them out first to the kids at my local Pokemon League and then I give them away (or at least try to) or trade, here and on the Reddit communities I'm a part of.

Hope this explains things.

Lucky! :eek: Now I wish I had it! Sorry to bother ya!

There are 7 codes left! Hopefully they still work...I have updated the list to the latest used code. Please feel free to take a second one for yourself or a friend. :)

I paid a pc to view, but my Sun cart isn't here, and I can't redeem anything.
Uhhhh... Found it... It was on my system memory lol... Stole numbah 10.

Reactions: AricAttack
used code 7. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Uhhhh... Found it... It was on my system memory lol... Stole numbah 10.
Huzzah! Miracles do happen even if you forgot where it was. :p

used code 7. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No problem! Glad the codes still work and I'm happy to share!

Striking through #7 & #10.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
5 more codes left! When they stop working let me know ASAP! I'll close up shop to prevent people being charged for viewing the codes.

If I remember correctly the Rocky Lycanrock codes still worked a while afterwards, up to a few weeks after the redemption period officially ended. May be the same thing will happen here...If not, let me know!

Last edited:
Any word on the codes still working or not? I tried Googling this question and only got when the official end date of the redemption period. Again let me know ASAP when the codes don't work. If you try an unused code(s) and it doesn't work let me know and I'll refund your 1 PC charge and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back