Pokémon Moves Ideas

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
Here you can have fun sharing your own Ideas for Pokémon moves, just procede as my examples :

Wooden Punch Pow-80 Acc-90 PP-15
type : Grass
attribut : Physical
description : The user smashes the foe with a wood powered fist. may confuse the foe.

Possesion Pow-__ Acc-100 PP-10
type : Ghost
attribut : Statut
description : The user possess the foe and and force it to you use a move for next turn, you can choose the move .

Pure Void Pow-110 Acc-90 PP- 5
type: Fairy
attribut : Special
description : the user cast a white magic void around the foe to damage it. may put foe to sleep

Fairy Power: OHKO Accuracy: -- (guaranteed hit) PP: 99
Type: Fairy
Attribute: Special
description: the user uses its dreaded fairy power to destroy everything within range of the attack. It doesn't cause fainting; it causes DEATH.

Pokemon able to learn it: Igglybuff, Cleffa

Generic attack - Pow 100 - Acc 100 - PP 1
Type: Normal
Description: A full attack with @dilawer faces :D

Move: Powerful Punch
Type: Fighting
Attribute: Physical
Description: The Pokémon takes three turns to power up this move. When the fourth turn comes, it will punch the opponent Pokémon with a powerful punch, causing an instant knockout.

Move: Powerful Punch
Attribute: Physical
Description: The Pokémon takes three turns to power up this move. When the fourth turn comes, it will punch the opponent Pokémon with a powerful punch, causing an instant knockout.
If Regigigas could learn this move....GG (except against Ghost pokemon, so I guess there's some balance)

Move : PokerFace ( Only Awesome Trainers With Pikachu Can Use It :D )
Type : Unknown ( Still Being Researched On By Pokemon Professers )
Attribute : Unknown ( Still Being Researched On By Pokemon Professers )
Description : It scares the Pokemon and decrease all of its stats to ZERO and permanently kills the Pokemon

Description : It scares the Pokemon and decrease all of its stats to ZERO and permanently kills the Pokemon

A little overpowered (and evil) XD

That sounds like a meme type move.....not a bad idea! Watch as TrollFreak eventually implements it

Lol

Aura Storm
Signature Move of: Lucario
Power: 150
Accuracy: 100%
Description: WATCH THE POWER OF AURA!

Tailed Beast Bomb
Type : Unknown
Power Levels - Vegeta said : ITS OVER 9000 !!!
Accuracy 10000 % without fail !
Watch the bomb summoned by tailed beasts destroy the earth....

Aura Storm
Signature Move of: Lucario
Power: 150
Accuracy: 100%
Description: WATCH THE POWER OF AURA!
I really thought that lucario would be getting this move in X and Y after he got a mega evolution ... too bad it is not true !

I really thought that lucario would be getting this move in X and Y after he got a mega evolution ... too bad it is not true !
I would have been surprised tbh SSB series has had moves that don't exist in Pokemon before (for example, "Thunder Jolt" for Pikachu). Also, highly unlikely mega evolutions would get signature moves, so yeah...

I would have been surprised tbh SSB series has had moves that don't exist in Pokemon before (for example, "Thunder Jolt" for Pikachu). Also, highly unlikely mega evolutions would get signature moves, so yeah...
Yes that's true but due to Pikachu having electakle as final smash that kinda raised my hopes .

Yes that's true but due to Pikachu having electakle as final smash that kinda raised my hopes .
it's not electakle. It's Volt Tackle, which was a move that already existed in the game. Even if it didn't include recoil damage, that's definitely the move that was used

There should be a move called Dragon Destruction or something. It should only be learnable by one pokemon that theres like a 1 in a thousand chance of getting and you have to level up to level 100 to get it. That would be really cool. It should be a 100% accuracy and an instant KO.

Generic attack - Pow 100 - Acc 100 - PP 1
Type: Normal
Description: A full attack with @dilawer faces :D
hahaha xD That's one hell of a move. I'm sure it will be a OHKO move, right? It will even hit Ghosts! xD

hahaha xD That's one hell of a move. I'm sure it will be a OHKO move, right? It will even hit Ghosts! xD
How can it hit moves if it's a NORMAL type move though? xD Also, less powerful than hyper beam and giga impact so not necessarily a OHKO move

Girl Power! Power: 100 Accuracy: 100 PP: 30
Type: Fairy
Attruibute: Physical
Description: A female immediatly kicks, punches, and headbutts the opposing team. This Knock-Outs them all... GIRL POWER! Lol

@dilawer Beam
Type : Human
Attribute : Human
Power : Over 9000 !!!
Accuracy : -9000
Shoots @dilawer infinite times at the opponent and misses every single time but it's a OHKO move lol xD.

Back