PkMn XY/ORAS Pokémon Up For Trade

• Thread starter Jimpo
  • Start date

How good is this Thread?

• Total voters
I changed my mind, I want Amaura, Chimchar and Absol if that's okay, in return I'm offering three of these: bunnelby, onix, dodrio, pancham, flabebe (blue and red), swirlix and skidoo

I already have Bunnelby, Onix, Dodrio and Flabebe. If you have a Shiny Stone, Dawn Stone or Dusk Stone can you add it to one and I won't charge you for one of the Pokémon.

I've got a shiny and a dusk stone

Could you put one on one of the Pokémon that you trade over to me. I don't mind which one, surprise me.

Ok, my fc is 0619 7312 4603 Lucy are you able to trade now? When will you be able to trade?

Last edited:
Who's Lucy?

I can't add your FC right now, you'll have to wait for 3hrs until I get home from school.

Liva_Rules I'm home but you need to add my FC, I've already added yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liva_Rules I'm home but you need to add my FC, I've already added yours.
What's your fc?

It's underneath my signature. It's also in my signature.

Oh sorry, I'm on my phone so I didn't see :p

Ha okay.

Hi everyone, I'm not going to be on for the next 4 days, I'm going on a camp with my Youth Group. I'll see you later.

I'm back from my camp everyone.

Is Jolteon still available?

Yep

Yea! I'd like to get him, please. Sending the PC :3

When will you be available on your 3DS. BTW we need to add each others' FCs. I'll add yours right now.

Does anyone want any Pokémon?

I am interested in the Vibrava and the Ninetales!
If you have the time (and if they are available) then I would be happy to buy one (or both) of them!

I've just changed the prices, I think you'll find them a bit more reasonable. I still need to put the pictures on. By the way I'll look up how to screenshot on the 3DS myself. I'll add the pictures as soon as I can.

The normal price for a Mewtwo is 6Pc btw!

The normal price for a Mewtwo is 6Pc btw!
Don't know why you would bring up Mewtwo.

I am interested in the Vibrava and the Ninetales!
If you have the time (and if they are available) then I would be happy to buy one (or both) of them!
Add my FC, I'll add yours and we'll trade, just tell me when a good time would be for you, I'm free anytime from tomorrow until July 24th.

You aren't free now?
(my fc is 2165-9507-0404

On my DS I'm not.

Back