Pokémon X&Y Breeding Guide

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
I been trying breed but I can only get 4ivs what do I do
:cry:

I been trying breed but I can only get 4ivs what do I do
:cry:
Just be patience, if your parents have good IVs, you'll get 5-6 IVs eventually.

Still but I have been doing it for 5 MONTHS:singing:

is there anyone who has a ditto in there friend safari

this will help me very much i didn't know you could earn these items on x and y

Reactions: Typhlosion444
wow:confused::confused:

This will help

There is also a method for breeding known as the "Time Machine Method." I've used it a couple of times, and it's a time saver in certain cases if you know what you're doing. I know JustinFlynn on youtube has a video about it. It's basically breeding two magikarp (save before) as examples to see what IVs they will pass down in their egg. And once you figure out which IVs are passed, you go back to before you put the magikarp in the daycare and use the pokemon you want to use and breed with the knowledge that you know about the IVs that will be passed down.

If you use the pokemon that was just hatched then you can have a higher chance of getting 5 perfect IV's bent. It doesn't happen right off the bat, but will pay off in the long run

Any1 have a ditto friend safari?

is there anyone who has a ditto in there friend safari
Any1 have a ditto friend safari?
The only member I know of who has a Ditto Safari is @Neko-chan, but Dittos should only be used to pass down natures.

Hi, I just wanted to share this chart to make it easier for people to get the right natures. I just want to say that I don't own the rights to this chart and just found it while surfing the web about breeding. Note: the yellow natures don't increase or decrease any stats.
Pokemon_Nature_Chart[1].jpg

Pokemon can have an iv of 0, so it is a 1/32 chance.

The subreddit /r/breedingdittoes gives out 6IV dittos. I dont like refrencing another forum, but this is the way to get 6IV dittos, significantly speeding up the process.

wow cool guide helped me to breed 2 6 IV pokemanz i hope i keep doing this because breeding was already getting bored so i was searching for a good guide before stopping i think this guide helped me to keep breeding and maybe get some shinys by this way

Back