Gen 6 Pokérus (Question)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Makes sure everyone has equal access to level 100 pokemon :p Seriously, I think TrollFreak just cared about making competitive battle more accessible lol

It means online battling becomes a lot easier to prepare for for people like me. I've never cared much about it till now. And like Bhillski, I too didn't like it but it grew on me. Made it soooo much easier to grind.

Poker us is a very rare condition I have never encounterd a pokemon with pokerus before in my whole life during when I play games :(

Poker us is a very rare condition I have never encounterd a pokemon with pokerus before in my whole life during when I play games :(

A ton of my pokemon in the 5th gen have it. I always get it somehow :p I'm tempted to give my pokemon in Y pokerus just so that they have it :p

A ton of my pokemon in the 5th gen have it. I always get it somehow :p I'm tempted to give my pokemon in Y pokerus just so that they have it :p
You should get a pokemon with pokerus and have a double battle make sure your pokemon with pokerus has bite so you could bite your other pokemon and it will have pokerus I guess ? That's what I saw at youtube :)

You should get a pokemon with pokerus and have a double battle make sure your pokemon with pokerus has bite so you could bite your other pokemon and it will have pokerus I guess ? That's what I saw at youtube :)

To much work for me. I don't like attacking my own pokemon. Just feels wrong imo xD

To much work for me. I don't like attacking my own pokemon. Just feels wrong imo xD
Well it's up to you because it's your own decision to choose whether to bite your pokemon which is not infected by pokerus and will get infected by pokerus after you bite it :D

Well it's up to you because it's your own decision to choose whether to bite your pokemon which is not infected by pokerus and will get infected by pokerus after you bite it :D

Pokerus only lasts for a limited time so I'd have to do it fast anyway. And it's a bit tedious xD Also, it's not the only way to spread it.

Pokerus only lasts for a limited time so I'd have to do it fast anyway. And it's a bit tedious xD Also, it's not the only way to spread it.
I guess your a pokerus expert if I'm not wrong by any chance ? And I didn't know pokerus lasts for only a limited time so I guess that kind of sucks...

I know some about it, but I wouldn't be the best person to go to to learn about it. Best to ask someone else. xD

I know some about it, but I wouldn't be the best person to go to to learn about it. Best to ask someone else. xD
Nah I don't play pokemon that much recently , and yeah I guess I'll be rarely playing pokemon from now on xD if I were to ask about pokerus I'll ask other people.

Nah I don't play pokemon that much recently , and yeah I guess I'll be rarely playing pokemon from now on xD if I were to ask about pokerus I'll ask other people.

Why won't you be playing pokemon as much?

Why won't you be playing pokemon as much?
It's kind of boring to play the same game over and over again and I happened to go outdoors much more often now :)'it's called epic ness lol

Back