Poke Sell

• Thread starter Major
  • Start date
That's great! My names Sk. FC:
2637 9997 0606
I'll need your fc again just to make sure i have it on there. As for price..how's 15 Pc? since hoopa is a much harder pokemon to find.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
Enjoy your Hoopa :cat:

Updated

updated

Hi! I'll take Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Arceus, Darkrai and Shiny Yveltal. Name your price. Thanks!

Hi! I'll take Jirachi, Shaymin, Keldeo, Arceus, Darkrai and Shiny Yveltal. Name your price. Thanks!
how about 60 pc for all of them. I'll put your name by all of them for now . I have the leave for work this morning but I'll be back around 2pm my time kk.

how about 60 pc for all of them. I'll put your name by all of them for now . I have the leave for work this morning but I'll be back around 2pm my time kk.
That's great I'll trade later with you!

That's great I'll trade later with you!
Alright I'll see you later on. :cat:

Enjoy your pokemon. :cat:

Enjoy your pokemon. :cat:
Thanks! What a great trader you are! Thanks for the Pokémon. It's just that I have them already in X and also in Omega Ruby. It's just Moon where I don't have them. Bye!

Thanks! What a great trader you are! Thanks for the Pokémon. It's just that I have them already in X and also in Omega Ruby. It's just Moon where I don't have them. Bye!
Well I am glad you like them and your welcome. :cat:

updated

Going to be off the site for the afternoon so if there are any questions or If you want something from the shop just post or leave a message and I'll get back to it in the morning. :cat:

Bumping the thread up for today

Bumping thread up .

Bumping for today.

Back