Pokemon are Evil. What ?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Okay so I was searching through some Youtube videos and I found this very (IMO) retarded video of this Person ranting why Pokemon are evil.

I am speechless by the accusations this person brought up to support his theory that Pokemon are evil. What do these people really think in their pea headed mind before they talk.

I just wanted to know your opinions on that video?

I think he is dead wrong, Pokemon to me has done no harm what so ever and I, in no way think Pokemon is evil.

I think that person hates everything about life, he rants that the internet is wrong, listening to rock songs are wrong. To him everything is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3dsatackman
I've met people with extremist views like this. I can understand not agreeing with certain aspects (evolution) but hey, it's a kid's game. It's not going to impart any secular values into a child playing this. If anything, it'll teach kids they need to take care of pets.

Reactions: Reece
I've met people with extremist views like this. I can understand not agreeing with certain aspects (evolution) but hey, it's a kid's game. It's not going to impart any secular values into a child playing this. If anything, it'll teach kids they need to take care of pets.

Yeah, I am sure of it, Pokemon games could teach children to take care of their pets and animals that are in their surroundings, I understand that the concept Pocket Monsters isn't hard to digest but it really isn't bad as they think. I don't think that Pokemon could impact a negative value to one kid's perspective.

Lol, it's a game designed to entertain kids and adults, it's all fiction. It's not EVIL! Call of Duty is evil xD atleast, you kill people in that game! GTA is SATAN! xD Lol, Pokemon is fun and kid friendly :3

Reactions: milesose
Show this man a game of MegaTen saga...

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I take it you guys haven't seen any the PETA videos?

I take it you guys haven't seen any the PETA videos?
Anything PETA makes me want to go eat a big steak. I can't stand that group.

The guy's a moron. Pokemon is less evil than a blade of grass. It's fantasy is all it is and anyone who can't handle that and has to make videos saying it's evil sucks at life.
Anything PETA makes me want to go eat a big steak. I can't stand that group.
Yeah! Blood brotha! :thumbsup:
I think that person hates everything about life, he rants that listening to rock songs are wrong
I didn't like him already, but now I loathe him absolutely.

Lol, it's a game designed to entertain kids and adults, it's all fiction. It's not EVIL! Call of Duty is evil xD atleast, you kill people in that game! GTA is SATAN! xD Lol, Pokemon is fun and kid friendly :3

Yeah, Pokemon is all fun and friendly, I have been watching Pokemon since I was really young and they never influenced me bad, at all.

PETA has been trying countless of times to decrease the Pokemon Company sales thats what mostly I think they are trying to do , how do they do it ? they say its a bad game and parents would believe , then they wont buy the game for their kids.

wait until you hear what the retarded people of my country said :
PIKACHU = I am jew :facepalm:
here is one bulbapedia article about it :
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_in_the_Arab_world

also I once read that Giratina has 6 feet, 6 neck claws, 6 wing claws and in his Alternate form 6 wings ,6 neck claws and 6 thorn feet ; he was also banished by Arceus for his " Violent Nature " sooooo it's ..... representation of the devil ?

wait until you hear what the retarded people of my country said :
here is one bulbapedia article about it :
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_in_the_Arab_world

also I once read that Giratina has 6 feet, 6 neck claws, 6 wing claws and in his Alternate form 6 wings ,6 neck claws and 6 thorn feet ; he was also banished by Arceus for his " Violent Nature " sooooo it's ..... representation of the devil ?
Yes, I did read that in an article, but Giratina is suppose to be representing the devil in some sort because it was banish in the Distortion World (devil, banished to hell) and Giratina lives in darkness, I think they wanted to do a design like that, it wasn't a coincidence.

Yes, I did read that in an article, but Giratina is suppose to be representing the devil in some sort because it was banish in the Distortion World (devil, banished to hell) and Giratina lives in darkness, I think they wanted to do a design like that, it wasn't a coincidence.
I was blown away when I first found out but now I find it natural since we have Arceus who is a god !

Haha, I love how semi-literate people in your country and mine pin everything on the Jews. "Don't drink Pepsi, it stands for 'pay every penny save Israel.'" :rotfl:
That's absolutely stupid, though. It's worse than PETA saying Pokemon encourages animal bloodsports.

Haha, I love how semi-literate people in your country and mine pin everything on the Jews. "Don't drink Pepsi, it stands for 'pay every penny save Israel.:rotfl:'"
lol ... that's just ... wow !
but that remind me some Arab people says that the coca cola text reads "No muhamed, No makka" :banghead: when reversed !
but that's just out of this thread so here is one fact :
some people really beleive that pokémon are the doing of satan manipulating the heart of men to control future generations o_O

Reactions: 18
I was blown away when I first found out but now I find it natural since we have Arceus who is a god !
That's debateable. If Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, that would include Arceus too. Not to mention Arceus came from an egg....(see, even in pokemon you can have religious wars :p)

That's debateable. If Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, that would include Arceus too. Not to mention Arceus came from an egg....(see, even in pokemon you can have religious wars :p)
Well, it is more of a confusing fact, I honestly believe that Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon, other may debate, I guess this calls for a new thread. Arceus is mentioned to be the God of all pokemon, he who crated the Pokemon World, but I would still go with the fact that Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon alive.

Well, it is more of a confusing fact, I honestly believe that Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon, other may debate, I guess this calls for a new thread. Arceus is mentioned to be the God of all pokemon, he who crated the Pokemon World, but I would still go with the fact that Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon alive.
yeah, we should probably make a new thread. But my theory is that perhaps Mew is the God while Arceus is the "Jesus" of the pokemon :p That could account for the confusion perhaps

yeah, we should probably make a new thread. But my theory is that perhaps Mew is the God while Arceus is the "Jesus" of the pokemon :p That could account for the confusion perhaps
Yeah, I will make a thread when I get the time (or if you want you can make it) I really don't like to discuss religion when it comes to a community like this, so many different cultures, so lets stop for now

Yeah, I will make a thread when I get the time (or if you want you can make it) I really don't like to discuss religion when it comes to a community like this, so many different cultures, so lets stop for now
Yeah, agreed. The religious thing wasn't meant to insult anyone just to make that clear. But yeah, I'll probably make a thread on that now. It's an interesting debate

Back