Pokemon Meta (Fanfiction)

• Thread starter MetaManGXA
  • Start date
ugh, i'll put Mewtwo in it later...Maybe for the final Snag of the story, so be patient.

Surprise i'm back! oh man, this will be good.

Pokemon Meta

By: MetaManGXA

Legal Crap: Pokemon and Fire emblem are not mine, they’re nintendo’s.

Chapter 7: The Rescue

Snagged Pokemon in bewteen chapters:

· Reshiram (Purified)

· Toxicroak (Purified)

· Larvesta (Purified)

· A freshly snagged Raichu (almost purified)

Somewhere under the Pokémon League…

Inside a cell within the Cipher Labs was Shauna, beaten and abused, her Pokemon taken from her and converted into Shadow Pokemon and beyond hope for being saved. She knew the love of her life had faded and her friends had been separated.

Tierno was on the other side of the bars typing on the computer not noticing anything.

Inside the Pokemon Leauge…

James was about to send an email to Tierno, describing a challenge;

Tierno,

Come to the Pokemon League. There is someone wanting to challenge you.

~Pokemon Trainer Looker.

Tierno thought the message was a fake and was about to delete it when an idea popped into his head, Maybe it was a rep who saw his talent as a Trainer and wants him to come and show his stuff.

He replied;

Looker,

Ok, I’ll come…be there at about 4:00.

~Tierno

James nodded and replied:

Very well...

4:00, Pokémon League halls

Tierno entered the Pokemon League with Shauna in tow and two Peons following. James stood there, in light armor with the Meta Snag Machine, meshed into the armor and slightly redesigned to look similar to the armor. He pretty much looked like his uncle Wes when he was Snagging but the armor was purple with gold lining with a hood covering his face. He did not want to have Tierno think he’s lost, yet.

Tierno laughed, “So, you’re Looker eh? Ready to see my talent?” Looker nodded and pulled out his Pokeball.

Cipher Admin Tierno challenged Snagger Looker to a battle. Tierno sends out Goodra and Sylveon. Looker sends out Zekrom and Sceptile.

Looker noticed both were Shadow Pokemon and he was using Shauna’s Pokemon…which made Looker annoyed on the inside…but passive on the outside.

“Zerkom, use Zen Headbutt on Goodra! Sceptile, use Leaf Blade on Sylveon!”

“Goodra, use Shadow Smash on Zekrom! Sylveon, use Psychic on Sceptile!”

Goodra cloaked itself in shadows and rammed into Zekrom, dealing a lot of damage. Sceptile extended its leafy blades and slashed at Sylveon, dealing some effective damage. Zekrom rammed its head into Goodra countering the previous attack and dealing damage.

Goodra and Sylveon looked worse for ware and Looker decided it was time to start Snagging. James converted two Ultra balls into Snag Balls and tossed them at Goodra and Sylveon. The Hands of Light grabbed both Pokemon and forced them into the Snag Balls. They rolled three times and clicked. Shauna’s Goodra and Sylveon were saved! For some reason, that was all Tierno brought to the Battle…

Snagger Looker has beaten Cipher Admin Tierno!

Tierno groaned, “this is NOT my day…”

Looker looked up and yelled, “NOW GUYS!” and with that, Robin, Lucina, and Morgan dropped from the ceiling and surrounded the Peons and Shauna; knocking out the Peons and Robin grabbing Shauna and raising to the ceiling. Tierno watched as his Shauna was pulled away from his grasp and immediately called for backup. From behind Looker came a Mewtwo and the Purple Rayquaza that had destroyed the Prism tower. Looker confirmed they were BOTH Shadow Pokemon. Tierno laughed and said, “Try and beat me now, Looker!”

Looker laughed as Shauna and Robin dropped beside him. Shauna looking a little dazed.

“Alright, I accept your challenge, but not as Looker.” He pulled of his hood, making Shauna gasp, “But as Pokemon Snagger James!”

End chapter 7

Oh gods, that was hairball...are happy now Drago? This is gonna end well!

Yes. Very happy. very very happy. Mewjin Buu is a thing in this

oh gods, here we go! Final Chapter of Book 1.

Pokemon Meta

By: MetaManGXA

Legal: I don’t own Pokemon nor Fire Emblem, they are Nintendo’s.

Final Chapter: Grima’s Stone and a Hero’s Promise

In Chrom’s world, they’re existed a gem that could corrupt the hearts of anything. It was also said its power was linked to Grima: The Fell Dragon. But Since Grima was destroyed, its power should be gone right?

Well, sadly, no…before Grima was destroyed…some thieves from another world stole Grima’s Stone before the final hit, in hope to use it for evil deeds. They used it to corrupt the Pokemon and use them for domination. Thankfully, this plan is at its end, or is it?

Cipher Admin Tierno challenged Pokemon Snagger James to a Battle! Tierno sends out Shadow Mewtwo and Shadow Rayquaza. James sends out Zekrom and Reshiram.

James knew he had to Snag both Pokemon as soon as possible so he decided…to go full force! “Reshiram, use Fusion Flare. Then, Zekrom, use Fusion Bolt! You know where to aim right?” Both Pokemon nodded and Reshiram used Fusion Flare on Mewtwo, which it survived the attack. Zekrom jumped into the air reacted to Fusion Flare and hit Rayquaza with a powered up Fusion Bolt, almost knocking it out, but keeping it awake enough to Snag.

Rayquaza however was enraged and shot a beam of shadow energy into Zekrom, Knocking it out. James returned Zekrom to its Poke Ball and growled, “Go, Lugia!” Lugia came out of the Poke Ball and roared. Suddenly, three people in black ninja garbs appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Shauna. They vanished with her and appeared next to Tierno, “Now Tierno, use the Grima’s Stone!” Tierno laughed, “With pleasure. Power of the Fell Dragon; corrupt this heart and make it mine!” he touched a black stone to Shauna’s back and she screamed as the power of the Fell Dragon corrupt her very being. James quickly recalled his Pokemon and dropped to his knees…this couldn’t be happening right?

As Shauna calmed down she had an evil look on her face. James shuddered and suddenly felt something touch his back…Robin had placed a Green stone to his back and he felt the surge of memories flood his mind and being.

He was the Embodiment of Naga.

He was the Guardian of Light.

He was also Robin’s 3rd child.

James shook his head and said, “Guess it’s time for the Guardian of Light to shine again.” he started to glow a white aura and his blue eyes went white as his powers started to surge…but then suddenly slumped to the ground as his memories started to conflict with each other.

Lucina and Robin went and picked the young guardian up as Morgan called an Outrealm door. James slowly stood up and said, “S-shauna…I’ll come back for you…I promise…” and with that he passed out. Robin and Lucina dragged James’ limp body through the portal into the Shepard’s Barracks.

Chrom looked at Robin and his daughter and asked, “Is he ok?” Robin nodded and said, “he remembers now.” “he does?!” A young girl with blonde hair and pointy ears asked Robin. Robin looked at his wife, Nowi, and said, “He finally remembers, but he slipped into a deep sleep, possibly because of conflicting memories from both worlds.” Nowi frowned and started to cry with happiness that her son has come back to her.

Flashback

A man with white hair and purple eyes leaned against his sword as the demon in front of him was just about to slay him. His parents and sisters were watching in horror as their beloved family member about to be slain by a powerful demon. His fiancé watched in horror as well as her beloved was about to be destroyed. The demon laughed, “So, the Guardian of Light will be slain by a being of darkness! Glory is this day.” The sword the Guardian was slumped against spoke, “M’lord, time for ‘that’” The Guardian nodded while struggling to stand and did so successfully. He raised his hand to the sky and yelled, “I unleash the power of light, smite this demon for the future is not so determined!” A large ball of light formed above him and the Guardian decided to use his life force to finish this fight. The sword faded into a ball of light and merged into his wielder.

As everyone fled the stadium once Chrom ordered because he could feel the power coming from the ball of energy.

Robin knew his son was about to sacrifice himself before anyone else died. He smiled because he knew that James was his son, because he had done the same thing.

Flashback end

They realized James needed to be re-trained and knew where to do so. They opened the hidden Outrealm Gate behind the Barracks and took James back to their world.

3 years later…

James awoke in his bed in his old home in Ylisse and sighed as he remembered both worlds he had been in. He looked at the ring on his finger and knew he was hitched…but he remembered Shauna and sighed, conflicts…of the heart.

He loved Lucina but loved Shauna as well...what was he to do? He couldn’t juggle both worlds…could he? He shook his head and figured such things could not be possible. He jumped out of bed, got dressed in his armor, and called his talking sword Caliburn, “Good Morning, Master…still thinking about that conflict?” James nodded and Caliburn sighed, “Yes I see. Well then, no use thinking about it now…to training!”

James nodded and ran out of his room after grabbing 2 elixirs as well as a second sword. He yelled as he ran out of the house, “Morning, Mom! Morning, Dad! Morning, Morgan! Morning, Nah! Morning, Lucina! Gotta run, I’m late for training!”

James ran and saw his master, Lon’qu…walking towards his dojo in Ylisse, “Master Lon’qu, ready for training!” Lon’qu nodded and said, “Follow me.” He showed James into the dojo and grabbed his own sword. James nodded and the fight began.

Final Chapter of Pokemon Meta Complete!

Please stay tuned for Fire Emblem Meta. This will be Book 2 of the Meta Series.

Don't worry, The third book will be Pokemon.

Back