Pokemon MMO

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
If Gamefreak were to create an MMO for Pokemon, would you play it? Do you play the third party PokeMMO game released on the internet?

Do you play the third party PokeMMO game released on the internet?
No, but I've seen a couple. I'm not even sure if Game Freak allows such a thing.

The MMO I've played ran off toms so it's very likely GameFreak doesn't allow them. But, if GameFreak produced one, would you play it?

Depending on how they handle it, it could be pretty awesome. It would mostly be subscription based though.

But, if GameFreak produced one, would you play it?
Most likely if it's free but I think it'll be subscription based like @Memento Mori said.

Meh, I don't mind, I'll buy it and play it. I don't mind paying a subcription either.

Nintendo owns copyright to Pokemon TCG (via Creatures Inc.) and Pokemon spinoffs (via "The Pokemon Company"). They would have to produce the Pokemon MMO, in all likelihood; however, Game Freak can produce things other than the main series, if they want, seeing as they did create the franchise and give partial rights to Nintendo in order to facilitate the development of their games on Nintendo consoles.

Anyway, I'd probably play a Pokemon MMO, if I could afford it.

Depends on the format and if there wasn't going to have a subscription fee to play, I'd probably play it. It seems like an interesting concept and I belie :)ve most people would jump on board and play.

Well, I would play it... But yes, only if I can pay it.

Also, now I remember:
063b4826daad781a733e1319dd8458ba-be-careful-what-you-wish-for.jpg

Reactions: Nuke

Also, now I remember:
That image sums up gaming perfectly. A lot of people would give up their every day lives to play an MMO for Pokemon.

I wouldn't play it. In my opinion the Pokemon games are kind of MMO in their own sense. However, I have seen several online Pokemon MMOs but all those just suck. I'm sure if GameFreak were to develop something it would at least be better and offer more content.

Also, now I remember:
Most brilliant image I've seen in a long time, man. +9001

I wouldn't mind a Pokémon MMO game, and yeah, I would play it. But no, I don't play the Internet Pokémon MMO game.

Yes, I would play it, I love and usually play Internet MMO games, I think to see Pokemon like that, it would be interesting.

What's a MMO , it sounds fun though so I would like to play it since it's still related to a pokemon game :) lol

What's a MMO , it sounds fun though so I would like to play it since it's still related to a pokemon game :) lol
What's an MMO you ask... An MMO is a massively multiplayer game, an online game like League of Legends for short. It would be fun to play an MMO with Pokemon online with friends and players, just like a fanamade one I used to play.

Reactions: Reece
What's an MMO you ask... An MMO is a massively multiplayer game, an online game like League of Legends for short. It would be fun to play an MMO with Pokemon online with friends and players, just like a fanamade one I used to play.
Oh lol I play league of legends xD

Or World of Warcraft, here's what I think a Pokemon MMO will look play like:
what_if_pokemon_was_3d__by_rosegardeninhell-d5qor0e.jpg

This is World of Warcraft, the enemies are edited to look like Pokemon, @JunZhi hope these pictures help and @Risinglink definition is also helpful :)
Pokemon%2BMMORPG.jpg

Or World of Warcraft, here's what I think a Pokemon MMO will look play like:
what_if_pokemon_was_3d__by_rosegardeninhell-d5qor0e.jpg

This is World of Warcraft, the enemies are edited to look like Pokemon, @JunZhi hope these pictures help and @Risinglink definition is also helpful :)
Pokemon%2BMMORPG.jpg
Whoa... Those pics look pretty cool lol. But what I mean is a normal Pokemon game which is top down view made into an mmo, right?

MMOs would be bad for the franchise. The companies always get greedy and charge ridiculous amounts of money for stupid items. Even if they need to pay for upkeep, there's a thing called to much.

Reactions: Reece
Back