Pokemon MMO

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Whoa... Those pics look pretty cool lol. But what I mean is a normal Pokemon game which is top down view made into an mmo, right?
A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMO and MMOG) is a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players simultaneously. Many games have at least one persistent world, however others just have large numbers of players competing at once in one form or another without any lasting effect to the world at all. I would this should help and my answer to your question is yes? Sorry I don't understand, do you mean if a game like Pokemon Ruby could be turn into an MMO, if so, any kind of Pokemon game once its supported online.

https://pokemmo.eu/
is one but I don't think it is actually good :/ It sounds boring and it is REALLY hard to do anything without purchasing items/pokemon. I think normal Pokemon is good enough. Pixelmon for Minecraft is actually fun though so that coudl count as an MMO if enough people played on one server? But I cant imagine EV training minecraft because I have never done it in there and there are even Breeding centers now!!! I wish you could transfer Pokemon from there to the real game XD

It would be kind of cool I guess.

I don't know if it counts as an MMO but way back in the day I used to play Pokemon Crater. I think it was around when Emerald came out or something. They later became something else which I forgot.

I wouldn't think that a Pokemon MMO game would be a really nice idea to the game series though it is an idea that would really be great . Yet, I think that making one of these games will make it very hard to keep up servers as well as the game which will be costly so most likely it will not happen :/

Back