• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
The way this will work is simple. I will select 5 Pokemon a week and the community will vote on them. Winner becomes the champion for the week. The 5 will be chosen by putting their numbers into random.org.

Week 1 Contestants:

Week 1 Winner:
#334 Altaria

334.png

Week 2 Participants:

#586 Sawsbuck

586-spring.png

#618 Stunfisk

618.png

#512 Simisage

512.png

#30 Nidorina

30.png

#273 Seedot

273.png

Last edited:
What an interesting bunch to choose from.

Reactions: Marc
What an interesting bunch to choose from.
They were randomly chosen. Although, I thought the same thing! :p

I've never even heard about Musharna (yep.. I skipped 5th gen) :bag:

There's only one champion in that list, ;)

I've never even heard about Musharna (yep.. I skipped 5th gen) :bag:

There's only one champion in that list, ;)
I'm assuming it's Altaria. :p I tend to agree, I'm not a huge fan of the others in the list.

Lol, Musharna is really good, so don't underestimate it.

Lol, Musharna is really good, so don't underestimate it.
Isn't it like normal/psychic type?

Isn't it like normal/psychic type?
Its Pure Psychic, but it has High Sp. Atk and can be used Defensively.

Reactions: Matthew
Ahh, I doubt I'd have to much trouble taking it out. :p

Well, like I said before, don't Underestimate your opponents. You might be easily beaten, but they always have one trick up their sleeves.

Its Pure Psychic, but it has High Sp. Atk and can be used Defensively.
I just checked out its HP. It's decent if EV trained properly and has good IVs. I can't really tell who will win in a battle to be honest (I haven't played since D/P/Pl). It depends on the moves and what stats they have.

I just checked out its HP. It's decent if EV trained properly and has good IVs. I can't really tell who will win in a battle to be honest (I haven't played since D/P/Pl). It depends on the moves and what stats they have.
Well, almost like a Cresselia.

Musharna may be the best, but I voted for Cherrin simply because it's cuter :p

Well, almost like a Cresselia.
My Cresselia was a beast. So I can only imagine what Musharna is like, :jawdrop:
To be honest, I thought Musharna was a poison-type Pokemon the first time I looked at it, :giggle:

How do you think a dragon dance Altaria will do against it?

My Cresselia was a beast. So I can only imagine what Musharna is like, :jawdrop:
To be honest, I thought Musharna was a poison-type Pokemon the first time I looked at it, :giggle:

How do you think a dragon dance Altaria will do against it?
Well ht it with HP Ice or use Hypnosis. There are lots of things a Musharna can do.

Well ht it with HP Ice or use Hypnosis. There are lots of things a Musharna can do.
So basically, it can come down to anything. That's why I love Pokemon. There's no set winners.

So basically, it can come down to anything. That's why I love Pokemon. There's no set winners.
Exactly, weaknesses is not the only key in battling, its Strategy.

I chose Skorupi, because it looks kind of funny. :p

Exactly, weaknesses is not the only key in battling, its Strategy.
There are some OP Pokemon though. With max attack and speed, plus acrobatics, there aren't that many Pokemon that don't die from one hit.

There are some OP Pokemon though. With max attack and speed, plus acrobatics, there aren't that many Pokemon that don't die from one hit.
That's when relying on your other Pokémon come in handy. Some have to be able to take a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back