Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Edited: This giveaway is now over. The winner has been announced on this page.

------

Important: Please read EVERY word of this thread before participating. Failure to do so may result in your entry being ignored.

Yes, a member of this community will win a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. A download code for either game (North America or Europe) will be sent to the winner via private message.

Australian region 3DS owners (Nintendo Network ID) can also participate, however, they will receive a physical copy of the game instead since EU download codes do not work for that region. This information is from an AU 3DS owner of this forum.

Play Asia will be used to order the game & a real address will be required to get the game to you.

Another notice: If you have already purchased one of the games, you can still participate. Instead of winning a copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, you can select ANY 3DS game. Take note that this addition is ONLY available to those who have already purchased the game and I always ask for proof that cannot be faked.

Requirements to participate :
  • You must have your correct 3DS friend code on your profile.
  • Your profile should have sufficient information (eg. favorite 3DS game, favorite character, etc).
  • You must have at least 10 posts under your account at this forum. Please don't spam the forum.
  • Staff members are allowed to participate.
How to participate :

Fill out the form and send the answers to [email protected] using the email that you're using for your account here at 3DS Pedia. Do NOT post the answers in this thread.

Please answer every question truthfully. Paragraph answers when needed! The more I can read, the better your chances are at winning, however, don't overdo it.

- Forum Username:
- Which game do you want? (OR or AS): If you already purchased one of the games and you're entering for a free 3DS game instead of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, please note the game here.
- What region did you set your Nintendo Network ID to?:
- Did you enter this giveaway to give the game to someone else?:
- List of Pokemon games that you have played in the past:
- If you could make some changes to the Pokemon video game series, what would you change and why?:
- Why do you play Pokemon?:
- Do you EV train and IV breed in Pokemon games?:

Email to send the answers to (remember to use the email tied to your account here to send the email) :
Once you have successfully sent the email, please post in this thread. If you fail to post in this thread saying that you have entered, your email will be ignored when the time comes to check entries.

The winner will be announced on December 24th, 2014. May the force be with you all :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Magik, vitaminB_2701, Chaos-san and 27 others
Hope I win

Reactions: Lilbro377
I sent an eMail.

Emailed you, Hope i win

Emailed you! :p Good Luck Everybody ;)

Emailed you,GL people!!! :D

Emailed!

Emailed you. Thank you so much for hosting this ^ ^
Good luck to everyone. 24th of December is the day I'm going back to Thailand and all my exams are done, this is great!

Reactions: Lilbro377, pokemonpop, Knight Rain and 2 others
@numage that's great! Have fun!

Reactions: Lilbro377 and numage
Dunno if I'm allowed to post this, but....

I won't be entering, so good luck to all :thumbsup:!

Btw, the winner should get Alpha Sapphire :angelic:.

Reactions: Lilbro377, CuddleBun and numage
I'm entering too! I've send you an e-mail.
Good luck everyone!

I emailed you. Good luck everyone! :)

Just Sent my Email in,good luck to all who enter/have entered

I sent my email.

Sent my email. Thanks for doing this!

Email sent
good luck everyone! :)
Im hope im win tho. hehe :cat:
Emailed you. Thank you so much for hosting this ^ ^
Good luck to everyone. 24th of December is the day I'm going back to Thailand and all my exams are done, this is great!
Wait numage you are Thai!!?

I sent my entry

I sent the email, i´m Joheruchan :)

I sent the email, i´m Joheruchan :)
You need to have 10 posts, you have none

Thank you so much for another giveaway @Marc, And i emailed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back