Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I'd pick Omega Ruby :sneaky:

Lol, I'd pick Omega Ruby :sneaky:
NfCbZdO.jpg

What you got against Groudon, eh?!

I just might pick Omega Ruby...

(Skeptical phase activate.)

Oh My God Arceus!!!!! Thanks Jirachi For Having This Awesome Event Giveaway.. I Hope Victini Will Lend Me Some Of His Victory Powers. . Cause I Really Want To Win One Of The ORAS Codes to save money.. ^_^ #Excited

I don't remember that part of Final Fantasy X.
Funny thing, Yuna can actually walk on water if she want :p

I'm not joining, for the simple reason I don't want this game much as the rest of the world (literally), so good luck to all!

pokemon omega ruby alpha sapphire demo code (european only) i have two so if any one want it just ask im just that nicedownload (1).jpg

pokemon omega ruby alpha sapphire demo code (european only) i have two so if any one want it just ask im just that niceView attachment 1914

I want it but sadly my 3DS region is NA!

I'm definitely up for this giveaway, and of course I will choose Alpha Sapphire!
Thank you very much for hosting such a great event <3

Remember Marc I'll be watching you :ninja:

Is there any more information about this cause i want to know how to enter i want alpha saphire so bad

I like Pokemon. Y'all should just be nice and give me a code. :p

im getting alpha cause i want to crush u all in pokemon with my ultimate mythical/mega-evolution team including diancie

I goin for both games ya know get all the pokemon in this region and see all the mega evolutions.

"wonderful!" :cat:

I'll enter good luck to everyone. :D I would probably go with Alpha Sapphire. the only reason i'm entering is because it might be a long wait for me to get it with all my money going towards ssb4 and amiibos gl to all :D

I'm joining with Alpha Sapphire!

Awesome!!!

excited for this giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back