Spin Off Pokemon Rumble World Passwords

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
are you able to get more gems? if so, how?

dang this game is awesome

found out how to get gems too.... i should really wait to find things out before asking about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just gonna say pancham and smeargle are only good early on since at level 13 you have some 450 power + pokes and smeargle is 22 and pancham is 225. It's nice they have really good moves though
Pancham is a beast, his second move can KO bosses with just three hits! It's ideal for speedruns, first you spam your first move then you finish off the boss with the second.

Reactions: Crystalites
Pancham is a beast, his second move can KO bosses with just three hits! It's ideal for speedruns, first you spam your first move then you finish off the boss with the second.

Not really I'm doing the Battle Royal no.2 and the pokemon there are so bulky if you don't use 375+ power pokemon. There are 6 bosses all the grass starters first evolutions and then all of the pikachu line and it's copies (eg. pachirisu,)

Level 15 :L

Tanks for the codes ^^
But unfotunaly I have already stronger pkmn.
But thank you
love joaleahoid

Wow battle royale round 2 is hard I barely did it with my 475 power hitmochan :L

Tell me about it, i used him to (surprisingly at the time because i had no idea) freaken 3 shot a boss!

Tell me about it, i used him to (surprisingly at the time because i had no idea) freaken 3 shot a boss!
Jup :) It's true that as you progress it gets less great but early in the game it amazing!:D

I think that, unless if @Mikaya, @Spinnerweb or @Marc doesn't agree, this is sticky-worthy, as it might help.

And thanks for the passwords, 3dsatackman, I'm sure they'll help.

Edit: Pancham seems to have a power of 226 while Smeargle seems to have a power of 222.
Not really useful on my side, but Pancham's skills seems to make up for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP, Mikaya and 18
Pancham *^*

Ooh :D Some codes . That is quite cool because I kinda just played the game so I think that the Pokemon would be quite particularly useful so thanks for the codes because I'm sure they will be useful . I hope that there will more codes because the game is really fun :cat:

Thanks for the codes

how do u put those passwords on Pokemon rumble world?

how do u put those passwords on Pokemon rumble world?
whe you are in town press start and there should be an option to enter them.

@lillipup24 you have to get to a rank above 4, then you click start, then click enter password, then enter it for example for smeargle in north america Smeargle: 18014401. For the rest of the world Smeargle — 35325215 world now pancham for North america Pancham: 18294319. For the rest of the world Pancham — 24197410 world

@3dsatackman
You forgot the two new passwords:
Klefki — 92955036

Doublade — 27418406

Nevermind, those are NA only. Here are the EU passwords:
Klefki — 37760163

Doublade — 17428954

Reactions: Mikaya
Oh, okay. Thank you for fixing my mistake!

Back