Contest Pokemon Showdown Random Battle Madness

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Oh @Wayne has school. I don't until 9/2/2014 US EDT.
Yeah has been making it hard :( we really need to find a time to do our battle but we never seem to be available at the same time *sigh* Sorry everyone for delaying the tournament for you all

Can I join?

Can I join?
It already begun, sorry :panda: There will be a lot more in the future though.

@Wayne and I are probably never going to be on at the same time so what do we do @Marc ?

@Wayne and I are probably never going to be on at the same time so what do we do @Marc ?
I forfeited my battle with ianarceus, since we never got to get online the same times.

Ok

This is taking too long for a tournament. Is it really a matter of people being unable to get on at the same time or are people just forgetting about this? How about if we have a one to two week time limit for brackets with two challengers and if they both still can't get a match on, the one who reports here first is declared the winner of that bracket automatically. If either one doesn't post here, then we choose at random which one gets to win.

This is taking too long for a tournament. Is it really a matter of people being unable to get on at the same time or are people just forgetting about this? How about if we have a one to two week time limit for brackets with two challengers and if they both still can't get a match on, the one who reports here first is declared the winner of that bracket automatically. If either one doesn't post here, then we choose at random which one gets to win.
I sent everyone a private message. If the battles do not happen by next Sunday, I'll flip a coin to decide who will advance because everyone who has to battle in this tournament visited this forum today.

Reactions: srgs, luxray6490 and CrazyElf
@srgs me and @Wayne are on two different sides of the world so I have no clue what to do.

@srgs me and @Wayne are on two different sides of the world so I have no clue what to do.
Jot down times that you're both available (use the clock on the homepage of the forum) and match which time is best for both of you, then you can come online here at that time to battle.

Yay finally it's moving again :)

I will be a substitute if needed

@Wayne @luxray6490 You guys can contact each other to have your battle for the tourney since Dmaster hasn't shown up :/

Reactions: Eevee and luxray6490
id like to join

o ok

Luxray and i had our battle with me coming out the victor. Thanks for the battle luxray.

Reactions: luxray6490
Back