Spin Off Pokemon Shuffle:Great,ultra and master balls

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
When have you used great ultra and master balls in Pokemon shuffle?

I first used my free one on stage 5 :p it was an eevee. The second time i used one was on stage 14 to get a torchic, on the torchic stage i was only at 17% chance to but i wasn't going to waste a heart to replay the stage.

When have you used different balls in pokemon shuffle? feel free to chat about it.

Of course the first one was a free Great Ball on Eevee, the second one was Torchic too. And then it escaped. Turns out that even with a Great Ball the catchrate was only 28% but I clicked without looking at that.:facepalm: I don't know about a Masterball, so far I've only encountered a normal Pokéball an a Great Ball.

How do you get the great balls? I used the free one on Eevee but now I don't know how to buy more!

How do you get the great balls? I used the free one on Eevee but now I don't know how to buy more!

they cost 2500 pokecoins and if you have that much then when you are going to catch a pokemon if you fail then you can buy a great ball. And i am thinking that they will have the rest of the ball (ultra and master ect.) if you save enough pokecoins.7

edit: i also used one to catch mew, who would be dumb enough not to :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pepas
Oh okay! The I should definitely do that to catch that mew! I has to get that! xD

I got Mew to 50% catchability, and it ran away. I've also had a Treecko at 16% and caught it..and then I had a Vulpix at 86% and it ran away. ._. It happens. I'm on Lapras right now (Level 43). I have learned that if you save up 3 jewels, you get 18 hearts, so it's worth it..but I've stopped getting jewels every 10 levels now..darn you Pokemon Shuffle!

The only time I used a Great Ball was at the Eevee stage. Well that girl gave you a free great ball and you had to use it because you cant move on if you dont use it. I was really hoping to save it for something else since they are so expensive,but oh well. Guess I must save my coins.

I got Mew to 50% catchability, and it ran away. I've also had a Treecko at 16% and caught it..and then I had a Vulpix at 86% and it ran away. ._. It happens. I'm on Lapras right now (Level 43). I have learned that if you save up 3 jewels, you get 18 hearts, so it's worth it..but I've stopped getting jewels every 10 levels now..darn you Pokemon Shuffle!
But if you have 18 lives they will not replenish when you spend them. So while 18 lives is great for longer playsessions they're pretty useless otherwise. I caught Mew! It isn't particularly good but yay Mew! I'm at stage 58 and the jewels are appearing less and less (just like I was expecting)...

I used a great ball on the Eevee (of course) and Pichu.
I was able to catch Mew with just a Pokeball, luckily.
Does anyone know how the spotpassing works? I believe that you can get lives and gems through that.

I caught Mew at 26% catchability with only a Pokeball, after he ran away at 50% and 56%.. ._. this game doesn't make any sense sometimes. I went back and caught a Togepi that I missed in order to try and grab Lucario and Absol, but it may have been a mistake. xD

I caught Mew at 26% catchability with only a Pokeball, after he ran away at 50% and 56%.. ._. this game doesn't make any sense sometimes. I went back and caught a Togepi that I missed in order to try and grab Lucario and Absol, but it may have been a mistake. xD
Well it's a chance so 99% chance means you could still lose it and 1% chance means you might catch it.

Used my 1st not-free Great Ball on Mew since I can't be bothered to try again later. Wasn't much of a loss since I got 1000 coins back.

The forced one for eevee, and also one for mew, but i tried to catch pichu twice and failed might have to use a great ball for him, or just try alot.

Well today I caught mew with the great ball so that was my second time :3

As usual the first one was for the evee and the second i used when the pokeball didn't work on the mew and then when i used the great ball it didn't work either,what a waste of coins but i do really want that mew.

I used to think that if you caught the eevee normally with the pokeball . then you could use the free great ball on something else . I guess I was wrong... I don't usually catch things and use the great ball yet . I let them run away . I remember that Mew event . I lost the first time used the jewel to finish and in the end didn't catch it . I was pretty much furious . The next time I caught a purrloin and then luckily caught mew at 20 something percent with regular pokeball . Also caught absol at 11 percent :p

If I compiled a list of what Pokemon are where, would anyone be interested?

They just increase the catchability, it's still a gamble of sorts whether you get the Pokemon or not unless the catchability is at MAX. I used the free Great Ball to catch a cute little Eevee like everyone else, and wasted 2500 coins on a Great Ball for a 30% catchable Mew who got away.

If I compiled a list of what Pokemon are where, would anyone be interested?
I would be :)

They just increase the catchability, it's still a gamble of sorts whether you get the Pokemon or not unless the catchability is at MAX. I used the free Great Ball to catch a cute little Eevee like everyone else, and wasted 2500 coins on a Great Ball for a 30% catchable Mew who got away.

I would be :)
It's up now in the Pokemon area. ^^

i personally can't see any balls higher than the great ball being in the game at the moment and if they were to add them what would the price be?

i dont like paying 2500 coins when its been 600 in all pokemon games i have always played (ultra is 1200)

Also what would it increase chances by? Great ball is x2 so would it be x4 (since double the price pls dont make them 5000 coins ><) for ultra and instant max for Master?

Back