Moon/Sun Pokemon Spooktacular!

• Thread starter Mercedes-Benz
  • Start date
Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz

"He protecc, he attacc, he walk fast as hecc :3"
Towns Folk
Greetings Pokemon Trainers! I hope you are all ready for some scary exciting battles, because it's time for the Pokemon Spooktacular!

What IS the Pokemon Spooktacular?

A tournament in which only Ghost Type Pokemon are allowed to enter, barring Legendaries, Mythicals and UBs. Using 6 Pokemon, the battles will be a 3v3 single format following these rules:

-Item Clause - No duplicate Items
-Sleep Clause - One foe put to sleep
-Species Clause - No two Pokemon of the same Species
- Banned Items and Moves- Perish Song, Baton Pass, Z-Crystals and Mega Stones.

To go along with Pedia's tradition, the winner of this tournament will receive a large amount of evil cupcakes! To make sure we know which participant won in each battle, please post a battle video code in your comments once you have battled.

Here is a list of Pokemon eligible to take part in the tournament:

1. -Gastly
  2. -Haunter
  3. -Gengar
  4. -Marowak (Alolan Form)
  5. -Misdreavus
  6. -Shedinja
  7. -Sableye
  8. -Shuppet
  9. -Banette
  10. -Duskull
  11. -Dusclops
  12. -Drifloon
  13. -Drifblim
  14. -Mismagius
  15. -Spiritomb
  16. -Dusknoir
  17. -Frosslass
  18. -Rotom (Standard)
  19. -Yamask
  20. -Cofagrigus
  21. -Frillish
  22. -Jellicent
  23. -Litwick
  24. -Lampent
  25. -Chandelure
  26. -Golett
  27. -Golurk
  28. -Honedge
  29. -Doublade
  30. -Aegislash
  31. -Phantump
  32. -Trevenant
  33. -Pumpkaboo
  34. -Gourgeist
  35. -Decidueye
  36. -Oricorio (Sensu Stlye)
  37. -Sandygast
  38. -Pallosand
  39. -Mimikyu
  40. -Dhelmise

Choose from 6 of these 40 frightening Pokemon, and may your victories be ever sweet! Feel free to sign up, as the minimum participants needed is four. Happy Halloween and good luck!

Last edited:
I'll enter. Where will these battles take place?

I'll enter. Where will these battles take place?
Late September is when the signups end. Battles begin at around Mid October

I mean where? Ingame or Pokemon Showdown?

Sounds good to me! Sign me up!
Muhahahahahahaha :vamp:

Sounds good to me! Sign me up!
Muhahahahahahaha :vamp:
Love the enthusiasm :D

I'm a terrible battler but who knows? I may still win! I need as many Cupcakes as I can get :vamp:

Oh I'll sign up despite me not really having too many of these guys in game. At least this gives me time to make a team!

I'll join for the evil cupcakes.

:3 Count me in ~

I'll join

I would join if Pokemon Showdown was available too... Pokemon Sun and Moon (and Ultra Sun and Moon) is easily the less stable online Pokémon game ever, add to that the annoyance of the Festival Plaza to actually get a battle, and that pretty much made me give up on playing ingame this gen. It also allows spectators which is a plus really

@Alius how's this coming along? :eyes:

@Alius how's this coming along? :eyes:
Once we get 2 more participants, we will hold battles. Once it reaches October 10th, battles will begin.

Reactions: Duffy
I would join if Pokemon Showdown was available too... Pokemon Sun and Moon (and Ultra Sun and Moon) is easily the less stable online Pokémon game ever, add to that the annoyance of the Festival Plaza to actually get a battle, and that pretty much made me give up on playing ingame this gen. It also allows spectators which is a plus really
Yeah I agree. Using Showdown would be a million times easier than using the actual game. It is easier to make a team, you can spectate, and it's just easier on general.

Reactions: NATT44 and Duffy
Yeah I agree. Using Showdown would be a million times easier than using the actual game. It is easier to make a team, you can spectate, and it's just easier on general.
Then I guess we'll do it on Showdown then

Okay so, just to refresh my mind, who is participating? Say me or I if you want to participate

Me or I

Since Showdown is now allowed, add me in!

Back