Gen 6 Pokemon X: Mega Charizard X! Holy Fire Blasts!!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
So, here's another Mega Evolution for Charizard that's just exclusive to Pokemon X! the first Mega Evo would be exclusive to Pokemon Y only. It looks really awesome, check out the footage below.

Reactions: Marc
This looks awesome. Will there be an exclusive one for Pokemon Y too?

See? I told you X was worth buying more than Y! :D

For now, my choose will be X is there is no Z...

Wait... What version will you buy @dilawer?

This looks awesome. Will there be an exclusive one for Pokemon Y too?
The earlier Mega Evo for Charizard is exclusive to Y! but the X one is Fire/Dragon, what everyone wanted from Charizard for all these years!! :D
See? I told you X was worth buying more than Y! :D
I'll trade the Mega stone for Charizard X to my Pokemon Y and enjoy the best of both worlds! :D
For now, my choose will be X is there is no Z...

Wait... What version will you buy @dilawer?
I'm still going for Pokemon Y.

Reactions: ErixSan and 18
I'll trade the Mega stone for Charizard X to my Pokemon Y and enjoy the best of both worlds! :D
Oh! So that's possible.. Then I'm still getting Pokemon Y, :singing:

Smart move, mon. :)

Oh! So that's possible.. Then I'm still getting Pokemon Y, :singing:
Well, I can't say that for sure but considering previous gens, I think it will be possible to trade it. Again, Not sure because some items are non trade-able.

Just some details that may interest Pokemon battlers :

Mega Charizard X :
  • Ability changes to Tough Claws (increases power of moves that make direct contact).
  • Can learn the Dragon Tail move (does damage and forces opposing Pokemon to switch out).
Mega Charizard Y :
  • SP. ATK significantly increases from its evolution.
  • Ability changes to Drought (increases the power of fire-type moves).
  • Can learn the Blast Burn move.
Mega Charizard Y looks like the better Pokemon for me, :singing:

Just some details that may interest Pokemon battlers :

Mega Charizard X :
  • Ability changes to Tough Claws (increases power of moves that make direct contact).
  • Can learn the Dragon Tail move (does damage and forces opposing Pokemon to switch out).
Mega Charizard Y :
  • SP. ATK significantly increases from its evolution.
  • Ability changes to Drought (increases the power of fire-type moves).
  • Can learn the Blast Burn move.
Mega Charizard Y looks like the better Pokemon for me, :singing:
Visually, Charizard X looks bada$$!
1380716715-mega-charizard-x-official-art.png

Well, the Charizard X is Dragon/Fire, so that's also a con! :D Ice does 1x damage to it because of Fire typing! So does Water! It's a great Pokemon.
Drought is an excellent ability specially when you don't have to use a weaker Ninetales for it. Blast Burn is well.....amazing! I remember teaching it to my Charizard back in FireRed.
Looks like Charizard X is a physical attacker while the X variant is more focused on Special attacks!! Can't wait to try both out.
Both Pokemon are amazing and I'm gonna get the stones for both of them, if possible.

Reactions: Reece and jandkas
Visually, Charizard X looks bada$$!
1380716715-mega-charizard-x-official-art.png

Well, the Charizard X is Dragon/Fire, so that's also a con! :D Ice does 1x damage to it because of Fire typing! So does Water! It's a great Pokemon.
Drought is an excellent ability specially when you don't have to use a weaker Ninetales for it. Blast Burn is well.....amazing! I remember teaching it to my Charizard back in FireRed.
Looks like Charizard X is a physical attacker while the X variant is more focused on Special attacks!! Can't wait to try both out.
Both Pokemon are amazing and I'm gonna get the stones for both of them, if possible.

So... How the stones will work on Pokémon?

So... How the stones will work on Pokémon?
You will give the Stone as an Hold Item to a Pokemon. When it enters the battle it will evolve into its Mega Form (If it loves its trainer and blah blah, not sure about the whole process) but that's how it will work.

You will give the Stone as an Hold Item to a Pokemon. When it enters the battle it will evolve into its Mega Form (If it loves its trainer and blah blah, not sure about the whole process) but that's how it will work.

Oh...

Pókemon fans: I WILL START TRAINING POKÉMONS AND BATTLES!
Me: Oh! A tamagochi system! Aww Cuchi cuchi cuchi cu!

:D

I'm still going to stick with Y, I like Mega Charizard Y more anyway.

I actually like Charizard X better. The fact it's dragon/fire makes me super ecstatic I chose X.

I also like Charizard X,the Fire/Dragon Pokemon idea is awesome and he looks wicked in Pokemon X compared to Y

megachars.jpg

that black Charizard is too kick <censored> for a pokemon game.

Reactions: Reece
that black Charizard is too kick a$$ for a pokemon game.

A lot of people hate that design... Don't know why.

A lot of people hate that design... Don't know why.
Gimme the a list of names for those people... I'm going to destro.... talk to them and tell them how wrong they are and how they should look at it again from a different perspective. :D

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva
When I saw that beast I'm pretty sure I made some kind of unholy fangirl noise.
I can't wait to own one~ :love:

Back