Pokemon x or pokemon omega ruby, which one should I buy

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Pokemon x is a lot more cheaper and has more online players while Pokemon omega ruby is more costly but more worth it. Which one should I buy? Also what is the cheapest to buy pokemon x? I know pokemon omega ruby is 40 dollars.

Reactions: Hopperman500
Pokemon Omega Ruby is gonna give you more bang for your buck. More legendaries and the whole flying shebang.

It's a matter of preference really. I only have X so I can't compare it to ORAS, but I really liked X. Except when I got stuck in Terminus Cave before the 8th gym leader..I forgot I had an escape rope, so I spent like forever in the cave until I realized I could get out..

Anyleaf, I've heard ORAS is better but I still like Pokemon X. And I imagine it's cheaper.

X and Y were fun but ORAS is phenomenal. There's definitely more post game content in ORAS and with small things like legendary hunting and contests, you can play it for ages without getting bored.

If you've already played Pokemon Ruby Sappire or Emerald I don't see why you should get ORAS so get pokemon x and y in that case . Pokemon X and Y you can also customize your character which is also awesome . But ORAS has more post game content so get that if you like more of that . I personally like XY though

If you've already played Pokemon Ruby Sappire or Emerald I don't see why you should get ORAS so get pokemon x and y in that case . Pokemon X and Y you can also customize your character which is also awesome . But ORAS has more post game content so get that if you like more of that . I personally like XY though
Ruby and Sapphire have a completely different feel from ORAS. They don't even really feel like the same game so there's plenty of reasons to choose ORAS over X and Y

Pokémon x is more cheaper now if you buy it online or something or from a store or something but Omega Ruby is the same price with pokemon x on the e shop but I do suggest going with Omega Ruby since it has new mega evolutions and the story line is better.

Id say ORAS. The cheapest x and y i saw was 30 buck and tbe cheapest ORAS i saw was around 40. 10 bucks more is soo worth it. The delta episode is amazing from what ive heard and there is a bunch more new and overall pokemon in ORAS

I say omega ruby because it just like ruby but with an added flare and is an overall better game

Yeah I guess Pokemon ORAS is very much better because it has better post game play as well as exclusives you can't get in Pokemon X and Y . It is better to get it but unless you don't have money to get it then it is totally your choice . That was only my opinion :eek:

Lol, in the shop i bought Y/AS, both was the same price :eek:

I'd say get both
First get pokemon X so it can introduce you to gen 6, yes it's cheaper but the graphics are still a bit blah to be honest and the story just felt bland
Then get OR, story feels much more developed and the graphics looks better, plus it's a really good game overall

If you can only get one, get OR. X is a downgrade from OR, and the plot, and back story are worse. The music is great, and the nostalgia...oooooh...

Pokemon x is a lot more cheaper and has more online players while Pokemon omega ruby is more costly but more worth it. Which one should I buy? Also what is the cheapest to buy pokemon x? I know pokemon omega ruby is 40 dollars.
May I suggest you get Omegaruby

May I suggest you get Omegaruby

Thank you to you all, I will get pokemon omega ruby, since it seems like it is a very good game.

Reactions: blinboy
Yeah! I hope to get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire soon.

For now I'll just keep breeding my Pokémon in X :D

Yeah! I hope to get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire soon.

For now I'll just keep breeding my Pokémon in X :D
Lol. Now my problem is, a new story or a long story(pokemon x vs omega ruby).:blackeye:

Lol. Now my problem is, a new story or a long story(pokemon x vs omega ruby).:blackeye:

Hmmm, New Stories are always interesting and a long story is...long:rotfl:.

Which one sounds the most fun?

That is really hard...... Hmmmm........

Back