Closed Pokemon X/Y Mini Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
hey i can battle now

Marc I won against brick1309, good game brick!! :D

Marc I won against brick1309, good game brick!! :D
Congrats! What was the score btw?

score being how many pokes left? 5

@djarke I'm sorry bout not battling with you as yet, my internet now got connected, and it seems to work good now!

Reactions: djarke
@Marc: Can I have a new opponent too ? Entei123 has still not answered since two days, and he didn't gave me any time when we could battle...

@Marc: Can I have a new opponent too ? Entei123 has still not answered since two days, and he didn't gave me any time when we could battle...
I'm sorry I've been busy, how about thursday 5PM? (were same time zone.)

I'm sorry I've been busy, how about thursday 5PM? (were same time zone.)

5PM which time format ? If it's GMT+1 it's fully ok for me !

5PM which time format ? If it's GMT+1 it's fully ok for me !
Yeah, I'm GMT+1 too.

Okay, @Marc : @D4rkDragon and I battled, and I KO'd three of his pokemon, while the other three were poisoned and lost more that half of HP. He KO'd one of my pokemon, while one had more than half HP left, and other four were untouched, and then his sister took his 3DS or something so battle stopped. What to do now?

Okay, @Marc : @D4rkDragon and I battled, and I KO'd three of his pokemon, while the other three were poisoned and lost more that half of HP. He KO'd one of my pokemon, while one had more than half HP left, and other four were untouched, and then his sister took his 3DS or something so battle stopped. What to do now?
It sounds like you were winning then? If that's the case and the battle stopped, it's up to you to choose if you want to advance in the tournament or battle D4rkDragon again.

It sounds like you were winning then? If that's the case and the battle stopped, it's up to you to choose if you want to advance in the tournament or battle D4rkDragon again.
Yes I was winning. I really dunno, I'll see with him.

He said that he gives up, because of the Global Link tourney. Write 5-3 , or 5-0.

Hey @Marc I defeated @djarke in our battle, goodjob djarke you did great, um I had three Pokemon remaining.

Reactions: Marc and djarke
it was so rewarding even though i lost. great game @Reece. it was a great battle. i'll be rooting for you! go get 'em!

Reactions: Marc and Reece
Back