Pokemon X/Y Restart Bug - Corrupts Save Data

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
This trick of yours will not work lol. The game saves automatically when you trade a Pokemon, you can't exit without saving after a trade.

I was now about to type that, I think Nintendo though of that already.

I was now about to type that, I think Nintendo though of that already.

We can try anyways! :p

Reactions: Reece
I know that right its sad for those people who had saved their game in Lumiose city xD hope they dont feel annoyed off or anything and dont go mad lol

I know that right its sad for those people who had saved their game in Lumiose city xD hope they dont feel p*$$ed off or anything and dont go mad lol
I would have tripped if that had happen to me, I am glad they "fixed" the bug, but I will not take any chances at all.

Yeah, good thing they fixed the bug. While for some it's hilarious to watch others suffer, it probably isn't fun to have to deal with it yourself

Guys, you should know that European and Japanese region 3DS owners are suffering from a bug in Pokemon X/Y that corrupts the game's save data. It affects a minor amount of copies and the cause is saving the game in Lumiose City, :eek: This is really bad news for people who finished the game and are beginning to EV train.

See the bug in action below (the game is frozen when you load it) :

I own a North American copy of the game, but now I don't even want to think about saving my game in Lumiose City. @dilawer, you own a EU copy of the game and you finished it, so be VERY careful, :nailbiting:

They fixed it already. I thought it was for user worldwide not just europe and Japan... Huh. What about downloadable copies of the game. Did it effect them? Or just the retail?

They fixed it already. I thought it was for user worldwide not just europe and Japan... Huh. What about downloadable copies of the game. Did it effect them? Or just the retail?
Keep in mind that that post was likely from before the update was made.....

and yeah, it affected all versions of the game I'm pretty sure. The update was meant for the games already in the market although they fixed it for Pokemon X/Y cartridges/downloads sold afterward

Back