Poll: Games you would like to see as a future release (3DS)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date

What game would you like to see as a future release for the Nintendo 3DS?

• Total voters
R

Reece

Where you see "(3DS)" in the poll, that means, a new game in the franchise for example "Pikmin (3DS)" would simply mean a Pikmin game but for the 3DS. I can't wait to see your thoughts, and if you have another suggestion, feel free to post it in this thread!

36410-super-mario-galaxy-3d.png

pokemon_ruby_and_sapphire_remake_3ds__jap__by_cid_ventalto-d59cuxv.png

42761-metroid-prime-the-other-hunters.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinions:
1. FFT 2 is almost impossible since Yasumi Matsuno, the designer, quit from SQEX. Well, he's been developing Unsung Story, which has same concept. Hopefully, with more supporters, the game will be ported to 3DS.
2. As I remember, Chrono Trigger (as well as Chrono Cross) team has been disbanded.

The World Ends With You 2 would be nice, I guess.

My opinions:
1. FFT 2 is almost impossible since Yasumi Matsuno, the designer, quit from SQEX. Well, he's been developing Unsung Story, which has same concept. Hopefully, with more supporters, the game will be ported to 3DS.
2. As I remember, Chrono Trigger (as well as Chrono Cross) team has been disbanded.
Oh, that's so sad!! Dang it, well no Chrono Break, but I still hope somehow, a FFT game would be developed, I have so many good memories playing FF Tactics! Oh, and I read Bravely Default artist joins up with Akihiko Yoshida, to make Unsung Story.

My opinions:

Yeah true, i supposed its impossible for tactics but a wish is a wish right? :p
Even Akihiko Yoshida (the one responsible for tactics ogre, tactics, BD) resign from SE too :(

I'd love to have a sequel to TWEWY :p
The game was a major hits in DS :rolleyes:

Then ofcourse one shouldnt hate a remastered pokemon game ;)

More Chrono Trigger is never a bad thing.

More Chrono Trigger is never a bad thing.
SQEX have already acquired Dragon Quest's designer. We've lost Sakaguchi, but well, SQEX still hold their FF-ish gameplay. So we only need Masako Kato...
Oh, how about Radical Dreamers remaster?

I don't mind even if they remaked Final Fantasy Tactics, I could play that game over and over, the storyline never get's old for me. @dwikrid Yesss, that game was amazing, I can see it being awesome on the 3DS. The poll had no more space but I wanted to add a new Dragon Quest too.

I would like to see they bring the Chrono Trigger to the 3DS. Hopefully, a completely new game designed specifically for the 3DS only. I would give anything for that game.

Reactions: Reece
We need those Hoenn remakes. It's been such a long time since the original games came out and a lot has changed metagame-wise. GameFreak would easily make a lot of money off of it, so I don't see why they aren't doing it.

I don't mind even if they remaked Final Fantasy Tactics, I could play that game over and over, the storyline never get's old for me. @dwikrid Yesss, that game was amazing, I can see it being awesome on the 3DS. The poll had no more space but I wanted to add a new Dragon Quest too.
Final Fantasy Tactics was actually remade and ported to PSP. Unless what you meant was FFT Advance series, of course :D Even if it was FFTA series, I'd like to purchase the remake XD

Final Fantasy Tactics was actually remade and ported to PSP. Unless what you meant was FFT Advance series, of course :D Even if it was FFTA series, I'd like to purchase the remake XD
Yeah, xD I meant Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I love the original FFT and the War of The Lions remake but I had so much better memories with FFTA, it's soo creative! Yes, me too, I would love a remake or even if it's added to the eShop. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift was also really interesting and enjoyable.

Reactions: dwikrid
i would love Final Fantasy Tactics Advance to become a 3ds game and also others in the Final Fantasy series - but my number one would be All the games in the pokemon series ! especially pokemon fire red ! its amazing

i would love Final Fantasy Tactics Advance to become a 3ds game and also others in the Final Fantasy series - but my number one would be All the games in the pokemon series ! especially pokemon fire red ! its amazing
I would really like an Final Fantay remake on the 3DS, may it be Final Fantasy 5 or 6 it would be amazing, Bravely Default (to me) really fills that empty FF void. I hope that they remake Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald too, but it won't be as soon because Pokemon X/Y just came out a few months ago.

Earthbound on 3DS would certainly be great, aswell as a 2D Metroid game...

Pokémon RSE Remakes are a given, but I'm not dying for it to happen.

I made a Pie-Chart to show the info so far (in a fancy way) xD. I did exclude F-Zero since it had gotten no votes.
pie_Chart_jpg_1.jpg

Reactions: TAG, BrianXcalibur, ShinyLatios and 1 other person
Thanks for making the chart, @Reece! Let's encourage other members to vote, too, to get more general idea of wanted 3DS games XD

@dwikrid Thanks, I'll make another chart when more votes are collected :) , I did encouraged some members and I am really impress on how the votes are waging now. Also I wanted to know who wants a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS Remastered/Remake, I would add that to the new pie chart if it get's votes (just quote saying you would like to see that game) I'm excited to see what you guys are gonna say bout that suggestion :)

Majoras-Mask-3D.png

majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_dragon-d57o7d9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer, Moon Rain and BrianXcalibur
@dwikrid Thanks, I'll make another chart when more votes are collected :) , I did encouraged some members and I am really impress on how the votes are waging now. Also I wanted to know who wants a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS Remastered/Remake, I would add that to the new pie chart if it get's votes (just quote saying you would like to see that game) I'm excited to see what you guys are gonna say bout that suggestion :)
I don't play Zelda, but from Zelda fans in my local community, they would like to see Majora Mask remake. There's even a fan who made Majora Mask limited edition 3DS XL. The purple color is awesome xD

Like most Pokemon fans' demand, I'd totally love a R/S remake in full 3D since it's the only region not remastered in 3D. Though I'm kinda doubtful if Gamefreak would really be that predictable...

I also own Mario Galaxy in my Wii, and if there is a remake/sequel in 3D, I'd save up for it :)

Last is Mother/Earthbound. Remakes could be nice since the GBA controls were quite hard for me, and we can see something more than overworld sprites!

Back