Poll: Games you would like to see as a future release (3DS)

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date

What game would you like to see as a future release for the Nintendo 3DS?

• Total voters
I want Majora's Mask in 3D. Only to get back the chills I've had during the 3rd Day, and because the game was awesome (even creepy, though, sometimes).

After, porting some SNES games (Yoshi's Island excluded, it's coming this year) would also be a good thing. Like @AyoGG said, Earthbound/Mother, because it was an awesome RPG.

@dwikrid Thanks, I'll make another chart when more votes are collected :) , I did encouraged some members and I am really impress on how the votes are waging now. Also I wanted to know who wants a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS Remastered/Remake, I would add that to the new pie chart if it get's votes (just quote saying you would like to see that game) I'm excited to see what you guys are gonna say bout that suggestion :)

Majoras-Mask-3D.png

majora__s_mask_3ds_xl_by_sharindan_dragon-d57o7d9.jpg

Woah.. that's nice pic you got there @Reece :eek:
made it yourself or you got it from the net? :D

I'm not clamoring for a Majora's Mask remake as much as some. That said, the purple 3DS is something else. It looks so slick!

I vote for pokemon remakes, golden sun, and earthbound just because I like them the most. hahahaha, golden sun not so much, but i think if golden sun is made on a more powerful system like the 3ds, the game will be a lot better.

Poor F Zero! I wish I could vote again just to show it some love. I recently downloaded the SNES game with my vast amount of Club Nintendo coins. Lots of good memories with it,

Reactions: Reece
This one is much better than the last . I added all your votes, I hope you like :)
download.png

Definitely the pokemon remastered but I would also like to see a pokemon firered remastered

I would love to see Super Mario Galaxy 3 because I need a 3DS game that would be hard. I want a hard mario platformer, I was not happy at how easy Super Mario 3D Land was.

Reactions: Reece
I would love to see Super Mario Galaxy 3 because I need a 3DS game that would be hard. I want a hard mario platformer, I was not happy at how easy Super Mario 3D Land was.
I agree, I never played Super Mario 3D Land, but I heard it wasn't challenging, I think Super Mario Galaxy would be pretty cool on the Nintendo 3DS.

EDIT: I will be updating the Pie-Chart of the votes soon.

I voted too. I'd like a Mother/Earthbound game for the 3DS any day in my life.

I really would like to see a Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald remake for the 3DS! There have been many people waiting for this, and I'm an avid Pokemon fan, so I really want to see how this would work for the 3DS!

I would like to see Earthbound on my 3DS.

Pikmin 3ds sounds really great! I cant wait to buy it if it really comes out! Mario galaxy on the 3ds is also the cool idea. Maybe nimtendo are now making it? Who know?!

For me, Pokemon R/S/E and Final Fantasy 7 on the 3DS, definitely. I owuld also like Zelda: Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask on the 3DS. It would be amazing to have those games.

4537231.png

When I made this chart earlier today when @145 posted ,it had less votes, so I'm sorry for it being outdated already, will try to update it again.
For me, Pokemon R/S/E and Final Fantasy 7 on the 3DS, definitely. I owuld also like Zelda: Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask on the 3DS. It would be amazing to have those games.
I would love a Final Fantasy remake on the 3DS, any kind of Final Fantasy, just not FF Theatrhythm, same goes for a Majora's Mask 3DS version too, that'll me amazing.
Pikmin 3ds sounds really great! I cant wait to buy it if it really comes out! Mario galaxy on the 3ds is also the cool idea. Maybe nimtendo are now making it? Who know?!
It would be interesting to see Pikmin on the 3DS, when you use the lower touchscreen, in the same way like the Gamepad function when playing the Wii U version of Pikmin.

Reactions: 532
4537231.png

When I made this chart earlier today when @145 posted ,it had less votes, so I'm sorry for it being outdated already, will try to update it again.

I would love a Final Fantasy remake on the 3DS, any kind of Final Fantasy, just not FF Theatrhythm, same goes for a Majora's Mask 3DS version too, that'll me amazing.

It would be interesting to see Pikmin on the 3DS, when you use the lower touchscreen, in the same way like the Gamepad function when playing the Wii U version of Pikmin.

Nice idea, but please use another font color. You can use dark colors and white text for example.

Nice idea, but please use another font color. You can use dark colors and white text for example.
Oh well the chart program I used denied access on that multi color feature, I will try and be more creative next time, just thought I haven't updated it lately, so I really wanted to just throw this out quick.

Well, Majora's Mask 3D is always welcome! And Zero Escape 3 would be nice too ^_^

This poll is starting to depress me - so many votes for remasters of old Pokemon games. Not to knock them, but I'd much prefer genuinely new content. A new Metroid with only 3 votes? F-Zero with none! I wish I could vote again.

This poll is starting to depress me - so many votes for remasters of old Pokemon games. Not to knock them, but I'd much prefer genuinely new content. A new Metroid with only 3 votes? F-Zero with none! I wish I could vote again.
To be honest, I thought Meteroid, F-Zero and Pikmin was gonna get a LOT more votes, than expected. I'm sorry, I can't do anything to vote again :sorry:. I guess it's all about their preference in gaming, I'll write up a part 2 of this ASAP, or just continue to votes with an online voting program, it's really interesting to see the general audience votes though, I'm also surprise Golden Sun got so little votes as well.

Back