Poll: Have 3DS and/or Wii U?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date

What consoles you have?

• Total voters
I'm sure I will have both when SSB4 for Wii U comes out because I have a brother that wants to get it (he might be a little disappointed it isn't Melee but I won't tell him.)

By the way, I find it interesting how no one has just a Wii U in the poll, and everyone who's voted has a 3DS.
Well, it is a 3DS forum. But I agree, there ought to be a few qho fond their way here despite owning just a WiiU.

LOL, first one to be "Wii U"-only owner! :roftl:

I was planning on getting a 2DS soon, but I will wait a little more for the "new 3DS".

Finally, I own both :)

Reactions: Marc
I have both. The 3DS is better right now (Before all the big Nintendo home console games came if you are reading this in the future:) ) But the Wii U Will soon be better.

Both, and each have their benefits.

I got a 3DS XL last Christmas! I like the look of the Wii U, but I don't have one yet xD.

I own both. I play my 3DS a lot more than my Wii U. However this year I'm more excited about the Wii U titles. Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad and of course Smash. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with my Wii U for the rest of the year. My 3DS will not be empty handed though, Fantasy Life , Pokemon and Smash are still gonna be bought and played.

I own both the 3DS and Wii U. So far I have 13 games for 3DS, while only 5 games for Wii U. According to the survey, a good amount of people on here have both consoles. Being a true supporter of Nintendo is costly. :nailbiting:

I gotten my 3DS first two years ago, and I really wanted to get the Wii U since it's launch, but sadly, I didn't until months ago back in March. Yeah, I didn't get the 3DS on day one and became an ambassador for the exclusive GBA games, and I didn't get the Wii U on day one either. Yeah, that's sad.

Just the 3DS, if I had the money I'd get the WiiU though.

I don't have a 3ds but I have a 2ds and I think that it is really cool. It only plays games in 2d. It is really fun and easy to carry around. You can get so many games on it and play them. That is why I like 2ds.

I don't have a 3ds but I have a 2ds and I think that it is really cool. It only plays games in 2d. It is really fun and easy to carry around. You can get so many games on it and play them. That is why I like 2ds.
Since it's part of the 3DS family, I'm going to guess that it counts on this poll. :3

Got both 3ds and wii u due to the games,replayibility,fun,content and more

I only own Nintendo 3ds :)

Till now, I haven't plan to buy Wii U.

I just got a 3DS. At first I didn't think a Wii U was important to get, but now with Smash, and some other cool games I've recently got introduced to. I might be getting one for christmas. I really want Mewtwo in Smash -_-

I just got a 3DS. At first I didn't think a Wii U was important to get, but now with Smash, and some other cool games I've recently got introduced to. I might be getting one for christmas. I really want Mewtwo in Smash -_-
He is DLC for the game(SPOILERS)

He is DLC for the game(SPOILERS)

Yeah, and the only way to get him is to own both the Wii U and 3Ds version, and register it, right?

I think you may already know this, but at the beginning of the year I only owned a 3ds xl (luckily) and towards the end of it I could find a really reasonable (price) nintendo wii u in my country, so Luckiliy I own both systems!

I own a 3ds it is portable and fun.The wii u has some great graphics and is great also.PLus the games for wii u are great but some games are only for 3ds and some are only for wii u.Both are great though,they have there differences but both are good.

Back