Post a Song That Always Makes You Happy!

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
I didn't cry when I listened to it, but it is pretty powerful.

Zelda songs always get me with emotion. :panda:

I never realized how much I loved Zelda songs until I played the games

My favorite song or theme will probably be Pokémon Black and White Route 10 theme because it makes me feel happy of passing the game and finally heading to the Pokémon league. I remember when I was really negative back then I would always think that I would never be able to pass the game because I didn’t pass Pokémon Sapphire. When I heard Pokémon Black and White Route 10 then it made me confident that I would pass the game and try to collect all the Pokémon in the Pokedex and it also made me confident in my real life as well.

I never realized how much I loved Zelda songs until I played the games
My favorite song is Gerudo Valley it has a nice tone too it , it’s probably one of my favorite songs in the Ocarina of Time. If you have time you should listen to it you might like it :)

Oh I have listened to the Gerudo Valley theme. I love the song, and I couldn't wait until I got to Gerudo Valley in Ocarina of Time! Once I got there I just sat there enjoyingthe great theme. :)

YMCA. To me that song has become a feel-good song. Whenever I feel down I put it on and feel so much better.

Reactions: Samster
Dunno why this one has been on my mind lately. Could be because of that Netflix film, Next Gen.

The music video is awesome

A song that makes me happy? I think most of the things that get me are all old songs that I've been singing for years. I'll post a few, but the first is probably the song most likely to raise my mood.

This whole album raises me up as well, sort of like comfort food:

For the most part, all of these songs are fun to sing in groups, but the first two, I don't know anyone else who knows those songs :cry: :

If it's not obvious, I love punk and alt rock music. I might have posted too much tho lol, don't judge, I've been in a slump :cool-pika:

Reactions: Danominator and Marc
Take the Time by Dream Theater!

This song always gets my optimism pumping because it feels like such a "It's all going to be okay, it could be way worse" type of song. Always feel good and happy! (I think I shall listen to it right now!)

Reactions: Danominator and Marc
Forgot three:

Reactions: Danominator
Lost Horizon - Highlander

Based on one of my favourite films, too, it's so... out-of-this-world would be the best way to describe it. This song is an experience. I heard someone compare this band to reading a million self-empowerment books at once, that's perhaps the most accurate way of describing this song. Ever since I first heard this songs several years ago, it has never failed to pick me up whenever I hear it, regardless of how down I feel. There is nothing which feels more empowering than this song to my knowledge.

Another way to think of it would be to think of it as how it feels when you have an Earth-shattering revelation, get struck by five hundred lightning bolts at once, that kind of thing.

Revived!

Been listening to this chiptune artist a lot lately.

You can find the bandcamp page for more here: all of the albums are free! https://protodome.bandcamp.com/

Reactions: Jisenku
Back