PS PS4 unboxing ad...

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Well, at least isn't a rare baby or something strange like before...
I don't know what do you think but I think this (next gen) is the worst one I saw...

Also, next-gen and a mono headset? :punch:

this is a bit more entertaining:

Reactions: ShinyLatios, Reece and ErixSan

I have to agree that one is really funny...

"It's from Sony"
Directv box :D

Lol, that laugh when he said it's a Playstation 4 XD

Anyways the real AD looks good, talk bout fancy though

I thought the funny part was when he chucked the Xbox 36o.

Reactions: Reece

Yeah...
He also did it with the Dualshock 4 Controller :p

Well, with the money he has from his channel, I think it would be fine for him...
I would be crying saying "please work again! please work again!" :D

it kind of sickens me the amount of money he makes. but oh well.

it kind of sickens me the amount of money he makes. but oh well.
He makes money on his channel for what? I kinda felt sorry for him in the Draw my Life video, I rather watch an unboxing from him than anyone else.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
for having a popular youtube channel.

for having a popular youtube channel.
Really so they get money for being popular on Youtube, I never knew that, I wonder who pays them, anyways I like his videos its funny

Really so they get money for being popular on Youtube, I never knew that, I wonder who pays them, anyways I like his videos its funny

Ads... They win visits thanks to ads...

Ads... They win visits thanks to ads...
Oh never knew that, well I feel happy for him, gaining money for doing something he love.

Yeah, the guy makes some hilarious rage videos. They're so good you'd think he's actually doing it and not just acting lol

I need the ps4 this thing looks awesome like how the dualshock 4 has the blue light on it and on the tv there's this app where you can shoot out robots

I need the ps4 this thing looks awesome like how the dualshock 4 has the blue light on it and on the tv there's this app where you can shoot out robots
in my opinion, PS4 >>>>>>>>>> XBoxOne. It does look awesome AND it's cheaper than XBoxOne :p Didn't know about the robots thing though haha

I saw the Play Station 4 in Japan 3 Weeks Ago :D >>>>>>> Lol XBOXONE VS PLAY STATION 4 WHICH WINS ? MIND EXPLOSION LOL

I saw the Play Station 4 in Japan 3 Weeks Ago :D >>>>>>> Lol XBOXONE VS PLAY STATION 4 WHICH WINS ? MIND EXPLOSION LOL
Playstation 4 was marketed a lot better at E3 with Microsoft looking really bad. But Microsoft is starting to make a come back it seems

Funny thing:
PS4 and Xbox One are out and with a lot of launch games...

Better next-game score: Super Mario World 3D

A little funny eh?

Wait for Halo and theyll sell alot

I just learned that the ps4 has a lot of things that make it get messed up heck you may even buy I messed up one :p I heard people have been buying ps4's that are broken

Back