Contest Pumpkin Carving Contest!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Welcome to the Pumpkin Carving Contest! This is a contest where you carve a pumpkin and the best one wins!

How much does it cost to enter?
It costs 5 PC or more to enter. Any extra PC you send will help make the prize larger! If you send 10 PC instead of 5, the prize will be 10 PC larger! But the minimum is 5.

How do I enter?
Send the PC and then reply to this thread with a picture of your carved pumpkin! Must have your username on a piece of paper in the picture (to prove you actually carved it).

How long do I have to enter?
You have until November 4nd 2018 at 11:59PM PST to enter.

How do we know who wins?
On November 5th I will open up a poll. Then anyone on the site can vote for their favorite Pumpkin Carving! The one with the most votes win!

Whats the prize?
The prize will get bigger and bigger as more people enter.

Rules?
- Only one submission allowed!
- You must have your username in the picture!
- You must pay the entry fee!
- Do not steal pictures online!
- You can carve anything you want into the pumpkin! It can be a Pokemon, a scary face, anything!

115 PC

Have fun! Don't forget to check out the other contest I'm doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
You can now enter until November 2nd instead of October 31st due to high demand! also known as just Sky but I think everyone will benefit from this xD

Update: Prize is currently 95 PC!

Here's my carving! Thanks for clueing me in Shiny ;) can't wait to see all the entries!
GameboyPumpkin.jpg
GameboyPumpkin1.jpg

Reactions: Shiny
Finally finished mine, lol. Here it is:

7C42E54D-9ED6-46BF-A545-6822088BC8E7.jpeg

DBD65C94-A55F-4E65-9219-FAC43DCF5EC4.jpeg

Reactions: NATT44
Extended ending date to November 4th (Sunday)! Sorry for all the extending! You have until then to submit your submission!

1541345555868-1323279574.jpghere's my pumpkin also I did a hand reveal

Back